Waking Up

Seth's P.O.V
My blood is boiling at this point the girl who I've liked for the longest time she has bulimia. How was I so stupid? It was obvious she needed help you could tell right away yet I didn't realize.

Rose is finally starting to wake up she looks so pale,weak and vulnerable it breaks my heart. The only positive thing about this is her scumbag of a boyfriend isn't here and he better not show up. I'm mad at myself for not helping her I left her when she needed me all because of negative thoughts surrounding my head. Rose opened her eyes and smiled weakly all she said was "sorry Seth" but I nodded my head and hugged her "it's not your fault you need help". The room was silent all you could here is Rose's soft cries her aunt came to the hospital and that's what set Rose off. Rose and her aunt cried and hugged each other I decided to step out of the room so they can have more privacy.

Paige,Roman,Dean,we're all here with worried expression in their face "is she ok?" Paige's thick British accent spoke "she has....she has bulimia" everyone went quiet and they looked down. It was obvious Rose showed signs of a eating disorder but yet everyone never would figure out she did have a eating disorder. No one knew till today. We all sat down and started talking and we all stopped when that scumbag walked in Dolph Ziggler. Seriously why? Everything was going so smoothly he ignored us and went right into Rose's room till I stopped him. There is no way I'm going to let him go in Rose's room he doesn't give a damn about her the only thing he cares is to get in pants.

Dolph glared at me and pushed me "what the hell man!" "Get out of here! There is no way your going in there if you disagree we got Roman and Dean here with me we'll gladly show you out". Immediately Dolph huffed and left which left me with all smiles Paige,Dean,Roman left back to hotel while I stayed cause I'm staying the night here with Rose. I went back and Rose's ain't was there with her when she saw me she gave me a hug and whispered "thank you Seth I knew you always liked her" she then hugged Rose and kissed her cheek "I love you my princess, Seth thank you for everything you two have a good night Seth no funny business with my princess" she said in a very serious tone.

It was 4 in the morning Rose fell asleep after the nurse gave her medicine to fall asleep. The only thoughts on my mind was I'm going to help Rose and we're both going to get through this.

****Very short chapter sorry guys I promise tomorrow I will update a long chapter as well as Tuesday since we have no school.  Have a blessed day/night 💙💚💛❤️💜.****