Mine

*Before I began this chapter I would like for everyone to look at their loved ones and say "I love you" or hug them. My prayers go to everyone in Florida. I cried even though I don't know anyone personally but I couldn't take it. The evil there is in this world. We definitely need to take action in the whole gun control. There have been way to many school shootings. As a sister I care for my two brothers well being as well as everyone in this world because we are all human. Those lives that were taken away may god bless you and your family angels💕. God bless everyone and please stay safe.*

Rose's P.O.V
I slapped Roman and let me tell you that felt good the look on his face was shocked and confused. I've been hanging with Dean too much I'm kinda glad though because he kept whispering "slap him" so I did just to please him. If it wasn't for Seth or Dean I probably would of hugged him and fell for a trap even though Roman did see very sincere about the whole apology.

It doesn't justify the fact he put his hands on me cause no man or woman should put their hands on the opposite sex. In general anyone. After Roman left Dean hugged me so tight I felt my bones crushing "Dean your crushing me!" He smiled at me and winked "that's what Seth wants to do" my face got so red I had to look away. Seth looked at Dean wide eye while Dean held his hands in defense I laughed and they both looked at me weird. The night isn't over by any means after the bar we are going to go watch "Justice League" then back to our hotel room. I've been thinking and thinking Dean is such a good guy why is he still single? Seriously any girl would be lucky to have a guy like him.

Other than the fact he is crazy and weird he's really funny and the funny thing is when I used to watch them Dean was actually my crush in the shield. One day it would come out eventually but I used to swear I was going to marry him and here I am. Never did I expect to like Seth don't get me wrong Seth was a person I admired and still do I just thought we weren't really each other type but it's true what they say opposites attract. Wow I hope that didn't sound to mean but you get my point.

We decided to leave the bar since there was really nothing to do but stare at drunk people dancing at times it was pretty funny. On our way to the movies I brought my small black backpack because Dean decided to come up with the wonderful idea of buying snacks and sneaking them in. We got Hot Cheetos, Reese's, Skittles, Hershey's , Diet Coke , Dr.Pepper, Cold Tea, Airheads,Jolly Rancher along with my favorite chips Takis. Yeah as you see we don't care what we eat we just go along with it. If this was my old self I would of threw up at the sight but not no more I'm happy with myself.

We smiled widely like little kids and entered the movie theatre to find out that they closed?! Are you serious?! What a great way to spend our night. There is no way we bought all these snacks for nothing they can't go to waste. Disappointment was written in our faces mostly Seth's cause he really wanted to see the movie I hugged his side and kissed his cheek"it's ok we can go for a swim" there was something in his eyes that I just couldn't read. "Let's go for a swim princess cmon Dean we are going back to the hotel and changing" Dean smirked and nodded his head while winking "yeah there is no way I'm third wheeling while you two are all kissy kissy" I rolled my eyes texting Renee

Renee is someone that Dean really likes she's beautiful,talented, and crazy just like him of course in real life she's a sweetheart it's just the persona she is on t.v. Looks like Dean is going to be shocker when he sees her there with us. On our way back I was annoying Dean trying to convince "fine princess like Seth says you win" he said while mocking Seth. Renee texted back saying ok and asked if Dean was going to be with us I replied with a duh!. These two need to go on a small date I'll see what happens tonight then I might set up something. We got to the hotel and changed right away my swimsuit was one of those vintage pink floral ones I smiled as I left my hair down and took off all my makeup. Selfie time I'm currently competing with Natalya if you see her Instagram you know she is the queen of selfies. Natalya and I are literally competing over more likes who ever wins the loser has to buy a cat or a dog for the winner.

Pushing my hair to the side ready to take the selfie Seth wraps his arms around my waist and snatched my phone. He looked at me with a eyebrow raised "since when do you post pictures like that" I laughed "since I'm more confident now" he still kept his eyes on me not looking away. It didn't take long before he handed me my phone "I just don't want other guys staring at what is mine princess you look amazing but if you want I'll take a picture with you covering your whole body" I laughed at what he said. He is way too cute but I'm old enough to post things like right? Or should I listen to Seth I get his point of view wait at what is his? We aren't even officially dating.

Pushing Seth out of my way I took the mirror selfie with him glaring at me not liking my response I'm big enough to make my decision. It's a picture it's not like I'm sending it to a certain someone plus I might delete it later on this is just so I win the bet. Smiling to myself and looking at the picture while posting I grabbed my bag not even waiting for Seth someone twisted his underpants or something. Acting as if he's my father pfft no. Dean was already waiting for me while looking down and up at me "you know what Seth is doing right now?" "No? He is at the room doing I don't know what" Dean laughed grabbed my arm dragging me to the hotels pool. Renee was there! Dean saw her he immediately let go of me and rushed to her.

It was the cutest thing ever I started at them with awe "I wish a guy looked at me like that" they were hugging and Dean had the biggest smile in his face "you must be blind if you don't see the way I look at you" it was Seth. "Are you mad babe?" He nodded his head no "I just got a little jealous your so pretty and I know some guys in the locker room have a cr-" I kissed him to get him to shut up. Even if Eminem had a crush on him I wouldn't pay attention ok maybe just a little bit I lied I mean it's Eminem!. Anyways there is no guy that makes me as happy as Seth and no one that supports me as much as him. We swam for a bit making jokes while Dean and Renee were talking in the jacuzzi things are going great.

We left back to the room Seth went to his room to get clothes and shower while I showered and looked through the comments I got a certain amount of likes. Till my breathe hitched my throat my eyes were blurry no please not this "Ew look at her she's so fat you need to lose weight" it had 50 likes!. Thoughts were running through my head ignore it Rose ignore it. I looked at myself in the mirror what if the comments are true? It didn't take much before the unthinkable.

After being clean and not binging or purging I was on the floor with my knees sticking two fingers down my throat. I felt relieved after that the comments are true. No I don't feel good that I did that but what does Seth see in me?. I kept throwing up till two muscular arms grabbed my hand tight and I was pushed into a muscular chest of Seth Rollins. "Shhh babygirl I'm here for you your beautiful" those words caused me to cry even more as I felt my insides tingle and that burning sensation.
Am I back to my old self?

***Is Anyone Watching RAW Right Now? Seth has so much fight in him 💕***