Talk

Roman's P.O.V
To say me and Dean are pissed and worried about the whole Seth and Charlotte news that they are engaged is to say the least. We dont know what the hell Seth is thinking when he clearly doesnt even like her we all know who his heart belongs to. This situation is going to get Seth in a sticky situation both with Charlotte and Rose.

Poor Rose Seth told us everything she is definitely going to think he used her. As of right now me and Dean are ignoring Seth we are going to have a talk with him. Hopefully he'll get that crazy idea out of his head. Bottom line he is playing Charlotte and Rose its not cool at all its making him seem like an ass.

Seth was holding hands with Charlotte and had a fake smile splattered on his face I rolled my eyes.   I sat next to Dean in the catering we ate chicken with fruit I gave him the look and followed Seth to his locker room. We literally pushed him and gave him the look we are not happy. "Seth what the fuck man Charlotte?" Dean spoke up and rolled his eyes "stay out of my business if you guys arent going to support me get the hell out of here" with that both me and Dean walked away.

Seth is crazy if he thinks we are going to support his stupid decision. Tomorrow I guess we are going to try to talk to him once again. Rose is going to be so heartbroken when she finds out. Charlotte was bragging all day how Seth chose her over Rose I laughed and shook my head any guy would be lucky to have Rose I mean she is beautiful and a nice person. If Seth doesnt hurry up and make his mind someone else will make a move on Rose hell if I didnt know Seth I would of made a move on Rose.

I had a match against Seth for the main event he glared at me and mouthered a quick "fuck you". We started off the match and I decked him right in the face "thats for Rose" his eyes got pitched black as I mentioned her name immediately he punched me and that was a huge brawl. The match hasnt even started and it was a street fight chairs and tables were flown everywhere I grabbed a chair and slammed it along Seth's back. We were both separated by the referees next week it will be Roman Reigns Vs Seth Rollins street fight match.

As soon as we got backstage Seth started yelling "dont ever mentioned her name she is mine Roman and yes I admit I love her ok! I will get over her with the help of Charlotte" I looked at him disappointed. What a shame using someone just to get over the person you love. I can see it in Seth's face he isnt happy with Charlotte he is miserable. All because of the age difference man screw age difference Rose isnt underage anyway.

On my way to the hotel me and Dean decided to share a room then go the local bar here in Houston,Texas. Me and Dean were wasted we still knew what was going on. What we saw infront of our eyes was shocking Charlotte kissing another man that was not Seth Rollins. My brother Seth why waste your time with a girl who is obviously faking their love you as well. Might as well be with a girl who loves you. I dont know what I'm going to do but Im going and finding Rose.

**can we take a moment appreciate the collage💕**