Help

Rose's P.O.V
Smackdown was intense tonight Paige and Charlotte are in a storyline for the women's title obviously I'm in team Paige. Speaking of Paige she is the only that makes a effort to talk to me we still hang out from time to time. Paige gave me a bone crushing hug I love Paige she is like a sister that I never had. My aunt called me she isn't too happy with me which caused pain in my heart there are articles everywhere pointing out my "anorexic" body. It pains me to say it but there has been a huge change in my body before and after I think a change for the better. My dieting and taking care of myself by throwing up has helped me I'm going to be on the cover for muscle and fitness magazine.

Other than me being on cover for fitness magazine tomorrow I'm supposed go collab with Bethany Mota to make a fashion video on YouTube. Everything has been going fine I guess other than the fact I basically only have two friends. One thing that has hit me was Seth it's so hard and weird without him I miss him I miss seeing him everyday even though he doesn't talk to me. Jason hugged me from behind and I smiled at him we went to the catering he got some chicken,broccoli,pizza and a can of coke while I grabbed water to keep my stomach full. All eyes were on us superstars like Roman Reigns,Dean Ambrose,Aj Styles,Randy Orton,Chad Gable started at me with pity and smiled at Jason. That's when it hit me I'm a sad excuse of a WWE Superstar Why am I even here? How did WWE hire me? My eyes got watery and I just ran of the catering. Everyone feels pity of me it's not fair! I ran to the women's bathroom and felt the burning sensation on my throat I stuck two fingers down and threw up and cried at the same time. I was all alone I'm always all alone no one gives a damn about me not even I care about myself.

Tears and tears ran down my check I hate this feeling. Have you ever cried so much your throat starts hurt? The worst cry is the silent cries it hurts the most.Usually at night is when it gets worse these voices in my head tell me to do horrible things to myself. These voices tell me the world would be a better place without me these voices tell me this is why Seth left me it was all my fault just like everything else is my fault. There was a knock on the bathroom it was Dean Ambrose. He looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me while I cried on his shoulder "Cry babe I'm here for you I know your going through a tough time. I'm not leaving you alone" his words caused a bit of joy in me. No one has ran after me and asked if I was okay and never left me.

Dean was right he never left me through the entire night I poured my feelings out to him and told him everything. There was a huge pain in my heart I couldn't anymore I didn't want to continue in this world if I knew
I'm just going to continue through this path. Dean is know determined to help me tomorrow a new journey in my life I'm going to have to give up somethings even if it hurts me.
****Next Morning****
It was a beautiful day in Miami Florida very sunny and perfect warm weather I'm on my way to meet Stephanie and Hunter. Dean went to go eat breakfast with Roman then they were going to go sight seeing around Miami Florida. The arena was huge and of course empty the only sound you could hear were the workers setting up the arena and testing lights,and music. I'm so nervous for this meeting its something I know has to be done Hunter and Stephanie smilied at me and shook my hand. Here goes nothing "Stephanie,Hunter it's obvious to say I'm not healthy I need to go to rehab I want to leave for two years" they both looked shocked and understandable. "Your free to go Rose get better we all see it" I hugged both of them and tear up a bit this obsession with being skinny and perfect ruined my own dreams.

Dean and Roman knew my plan was to leave to get better they hugged me and told me it was going to be okay and dropped me off the airport even if it doesn't go okay I know I will fix my self. Throughout the entire day I was getting a bunch of notifications from Twitter from my fans wishing me the best which was so sweet of them. My phone kept buzzing lots of texts from WWE Superstars blew up my phone some with news article that said
Breaking News WWE SuperStar Rose Going To Rehab After Eating Disorder and Self-Harm it gave out all the details. My phone than rang again it was a call probably from my aunt she knows I'm coming back home she's super happy when she found out I'm getting help. The caller I.D said none other than Seth Rollins my heart raced a bit faster why would he be calling me? I was hesitated but picked up. "Hello?" I spoke "Rose my love how are you I read the article your going to be gone for two years and rehab?" I was lost for words. I just "mmh'd" "I want to be there as a friend please let me visit you" and see how pathetic I look? No thanks.

"Seth if Charlotte finds out-" "then she finds out I want to be a friend for you" because he feels pity for me? " Okay I'll text you later details where I'm going to rehab I'll be in Illinois" "message me as soon as you land" with that I hung up. My head was spinning everywhere I guess people do care about me after all Paige's thick accent filled my ears she is on this plane?! she's supposed to be wrestling."Hi pumpkin!" She moved some stranger that was sitting next to me and sat down. "What are you doing here?!" "Oh I asked Stephanie if I could be with you for a couple of months my neck is giving me pain either way" I almost cried when her words left her mouth. People do care it's up to you to realize who truly cares about you. "Oh pumpkin I'm going to have to stay with you and your aunt hope you don't mind" immediately I hugged her side and nodded "Paige I love you" she laughed and muttered a "love you back" before she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep well I'm a pillow now. Before I knew if my eyes grew heavy on me and I fell asleep thinking about how happy I genuinely am.

"Wake up" The flight attended shook my shoulder what a lovely lady note my sarcasm how rude! Paige was laughing cause apparently I accidentally kicked the lady in the gut cause she was waking me up oops. Paige wouldn't stop laughing "Rose Mija" my aunt said I ran up and hugged her we were hugging for about 10 minutes Paige awkwardly waited their my aunt smile at her and so did Paige they shook her hands and we went back to our house. The vanilla scent hit me which means home this is my aunts classic smell I smiled at how nice everything is memories hit me when I first moved and everything. Luckily we had a extra room for Paige, the guest room walls were painted a whitish grayish color the bed was pretty big with white covers and gray bedding to match the theme and the pillows were flowery. Each room had a different smell to them it smells like cinnamon in here then I realized it was a candle I mentally slapped myself well hopefully Paige likes it.

Loud talks were heard down stairs so I went to my room it was exactly how I left it the scent in this room was vanilla because of the candle. Meanwhile I figured to let my aunt and Paige get to know each other so I took a hot warm shower and used my favorite coconut scented shampoo,conditioner and body wash. My long dark brown wet hair passed my around my waist area I changed to black nike sweatpants and a Chanel t-shirt with my white fuzzy slippers. It sounded as Paige and my aunt got a long I couldn't help but to find more voices who could be here? Before I walked downstairs I brushed my teeth put on deodorant and sprayed my current favorite Victoria Secret perfume called "tease" and put matching lotion on my arms.

As I reached downstairs I nearly fell when I saw him Seth. He was in gray sweatpants and a simple band t-shirt he was with his parents and his brother. Immediately he hugged me and buried his head on the crook of my neck "I needed to know you were okay my family wanted to come were staying the weekend here in Illinois" I smiled in awe this is the kind of friend I need like Seth and Paige. His mom was one of the most loveliest people and so was his step-dad his brother was really nice a bit of a flirt but nice. It was one in the morning I was exhausted Paige was sleeping she loved the guest room and Seth's family decided to stay here a well we have 5 rooms total. Seth was in my room talking about life he got a snapped a picture of me and put it on Instagram I cringe at the sight my hair was all over and I had dark circles. Immediately comments blew his phone there was a particular hashtag "reth" which is our shipping name then Charlotte was requesting to face time we looked at each other and our eyes widened.

He accepted her face time and she was screaming at him calling me a pathetic excuse of a woman and how I don't deserve to be in the women's division. Good thing the lights were off or else she would of saw he was with me. Things wouldn't go pretty at all the only thing I do feel bad is I don't want to get in the middle of their relationship or have them break up because of me. Seth stayed quiet during the whole time he simply hung up on her "Seth I'm sorry I don't want to cause any problems between you two" he hugged my side "I'll see you in the morning my Rose close your eyes I'll here" he said I simply nodded my eyes felt heavy once again before I knew I feel asleep on Seth's chest. "My heart only beats for you Rose you have no idea how much I care about you and how badly I wish you were mine one day" those were Seth's words to be before I fell asleep.

****I wrote a bit more you all deserve it!(: I had Prom Saturday it was so much fun for once I felt beautiful in my dress. My wifi hasn't been working so I had to delay the update hopefully it works tomorrow. Have a blessed day/night 💕everyone and remember your worthy of living and everyone is beautiful inside and out💜💚💙💛❤️. If anyone needs someone to talk to please message me on here or feel free to add me on snap @ styles_is bae excuse my user name on snap hehe I was a hard core fan girl still am but not as much. Thank you everyone for reading my story I truly feel blessed for this never would I thought I would get so much reads.****