Processing It In

Seth's P.O.V
How do you process everything? The person who I love is in rehab trying to get better. While me?well I go back on  the road again tomorrow. Ive been so busy with everything I didnt even realize I still have Charlotte. She has been blowing up my phone a lot texting me calling me non stop.

This is where its my fault I have a girlfriend so why am I still here thinking about Rose. Even if me and Rose are friends I'll live with that but you cant be friends with someone that you love can you?. My flight to Pennsylvania leaves in 4 hours thats were I'll be seeing Charlotte and making it up to her.

It sounds like I am cheating on her and well in a way I did by kissing Rose. Kissing Rose felt like fireworks inside my stomach going off my heartbeat was beating so fast all my desires were fulfill. Thats what it felt like kissing the person I love. I drove off to the airport giving my goodbyes and leaving once again to show everyone who the man really is.

Ladies and gentlemen brace yourselves your looking at the next  WWE WorldHeavyWeightChampion.
After airport security was over there she was Charlotte she ran to me and kissed me I had to fake my smile and my kiss. Her kiss felt nothing to me atleast not the same as Rose's kiss.

We are supposed to land in midnight so it will be nice so I can go to sleep and think about my Rose. The thought of her in rehab is killing me I hope she is ok I hope she gets better she has a whole life ahead of her she is still so young. While me I should be married already....will it be sin to marry someone you dont love to try to forgot about the person you love?.

*Very short chapter sorry guys!I've been working non-stop will write tomorrow on my day off*

**What if Rose doesnt end up with Seth?! What if she ends up with Roman or Dean?!Ideas?!Reactions?!😨😜**

Have a blessed day/night 💜💛💚❤💙