I Warned You

Seth's P.O.V
Waking up with my arms around Rose a smile crept on face. This is all I've wanted I'd never thought I would find love so early in my life especially for one of my former students. I remember when I first met her I didn't think she was going to be serious about this company. Girls like her aren't common but girls like her are common in the company a typically pretty face and not caring about wrestling. My thoughts changed despite me being rude to her and making her life miserable she never gave up. Remembering seeing her would piss me off but make me kind of happy at the same time.

Jealousy,anger, smiles were all over the first month she came in the gym to train. Rose began to move around and pushing me away I chuckled and got up to get dressed for today. Rose came fifteen minutes later all natural look is my favorite on her wrapping my arms around her we took our wallet on our way to Starbucks for pumpkin spice lattes and sandwiches than to a amusement park.

I've always wanted to take Rose to a amusement park have a blast and forget about our problems. Rose took my hand and sprinted to the amusement park this will be our workout for today ladies and gentlemen including our adrenaline rush when we go on rollercoaster. We got wristbands for a full day cotton candy,popcorn,fudge filled my nose Seth don't give in now it's only ten. Going to the mini carts Rose and I raced and now I saw why it took her a while to her license lets just say her driving skills aren't that necessarily "safe".

"I WON!!! IN YOUR FACE ROLLINS" Rose cheered as she danced happy pouting "you cheated you caused me to crash" laughing she wrapped her arms around me going on her tip toes and planting a kiss on my cheek.

Going on Superman ride my nerves were rushing you'd think since im a wrestler I wouldn't be scared of height but I am. The top rope is different than being in the air and moving fast Rose held my hand "its ok" shouldnt it be the other way around?! Me holding her hand well this embarrassing Rollins. "WOOOOO'S" were filled it wasn't as bad as I thought grabbing waters and salads with veggies we sat and ate. Taking some pictures with fans I thanked Rose for coming with me even though she didn't have much of a choice.

Snuggling next to Rose we played some games which included us wining free cotton candy and practicing our throws. It was around nine we can't leave before we get on a Ferris wheel classic. Looking at beautiful view of the sky I couldn't help but to at my view Rose I wouldn't want it any other way. "Rose thank you for coming with me I don't have any words but thank you and please Rose let us workout let your heart tell what's right". With that leaning and kissing her I forgot about my height fears "does this feel right? Rose I want to be with you feel how fast my heart beats cuando estoy contigo" she blushed and kissed me back.

Opening a bag I got earlier I gave her a teddy bear wearing a onesie because she loves onesies "I want to be with you too Seth" she kissed me once again staring into eachother eyes thoughts filled my mind.

Could it be she's in love with Finn? But why would she kiss me? Here we go Rollins with these thought here I thought girls were confusing and quick to jump to conclusions look at me. Getting out the Ferris wheel we were walking hand to hand till Rose decided she needed to go to the bathroom. Waiting for her for 20 minutes I began to get impatient kot caring I walked in the women's bathroom which was empty "Rose? Babe where are you?."

Looking for her in every single stall my stomach turned as there was "I Warned You"- FD sign with letters and the teddy bear I gave Rose on the floor covered with blood.