Bar

Roman's P.O.V
Hitting Rose was the best decision in my life. Sure no man should ever put their hands on a woman but she pissed me off to the max. She's worse than Dean. My next plan is to apologize to her she is a forgiving person and dumb so she should accept it. Now you may ask why I'm going to apologize to her no I dont feel bad for what I did I did at first but not no more. The reason behind all of this master plan is because clearly Seth is getting close to her.

Seth has the WWE Championship he's obviously in love with her and would do anything for her. Such a shame I've know Seth for a long time when she signed up to that pathetic school he owns who knew he would fall in love with a pathetic person. I guess both of them are pathetic I just expected more from him. As she walked in his life he become less of a man and more sensitive. What love does to you. I was like him with my ex wife. Not no more I like Charlotte thats it no way am I ever going to get married with her. No woman deserves my love. I will only love myself,my family and the greatest gift from god Jojo.

Anyways back to my plan that will work Seth and Rose are most likely going to get back together. He is the champion so if they date or whatever I'm going to try and get in her head become her close friend again. Seth is the jealous type and when he sees me getting close to her he's going to want to fight me. If I get in his and Rose's head that championship will be going home to me. I'm worthy enough to be a champion look at me I'm athletic,talented,handsome. For sure I'll make a better champion that Seth. Not only am I going to hurt Seth but I'm going to hurt her the worst way possible she embarrassed me when she rejected my kiss. I know her weakness her eating disorder. I'm going to give her flash backs till she becomes obsessed with her weight. This is going to cause her go back to her old,useless self.

I was cut off with my thoughts as Charlotte comes and orders me to get her Sushi. Does she think I'm Seth or her bitch "get it yourself I'm not your bitch" her face looked shocked and she got pissed "Roman! I'm a actual queen liste-" "shut the hell up would you? See you later I'm going to the bar". No I'm not an ass she can't expect me like Seth or her servant I'm Roman Reigns. She should be doing that me. I was scrolling through my phone and there she was with Dean and Seth she was eating chicken nuggets and drinking a soda. Was is she like 7? I hope she knows if she keeps eating like that she is going to gain weight.

Game face Roman cmon concentrate I faked a smile as soon as they saw me Roses eyes got wide while Dean and Seth got up and were coming towards me. I put my hands up in defeat "touch her again and you'll see why they call me crazy" Dean said "yeah Roman remember brother we know you better her" Seth spoke up. Both of them caused me to laugh Dean is turning just like them two pathetic and weak. "Rose please hunny I just want to talk to you I'm sorry" I faked fake tears in my eyes she looked at me with pity ok this is too easy "ok" she said. Seth looked at her in disbelief I knew it she is too forgiving "remember we aren't as nice as her Roman your going to talk to her in front of Seth and I" Dean said I rolled my eyes like they can protect her.

Rose's eye was still bruised up I smiled in my head damn I do throw some good punches. "What? Roman you hurt me enough" "Rose babygirl I'm sorry please forgive me I was drunk" I even got on my knees and cried "Rose give me another chance". Dean kept on whispering things to her seriously lunatic shut the fuck up for once and let her make her own decisions "I forgive you Roman" those words brought a smile to my face she forgave me. I knew it not even the lunatic or Seth can change her her mind or I should say change her stupidity. I felt a hard slap "that was payback Roman I forgive you but stay the fuck out of my way" Rose spoke up since when does she swear? Hell since when does she hit people outside of WWE.

Dean and Seth laughed right in my face oh I will get you two back especially you Rose she slapped me in-front of people in the bar!. I'm not done with my plan it took everything in me not to slap her right back instead I walked away with head down. That is something I won't ever do again. Believe in this you mess with Roman Reigns and you life is going to be hell. Believe that.