Working With Seth

Rose's P.O.V
It was time for Monday Night Raw Triple H needed to talk to me for a upcoming storyline. Seth was in Triple H's office with a confused look as well and a blank face. As soon as Seth saw me he rolled eyes maybe he is tired? "Ok so Rose the WWE universe loves you Seth is one of the most hated you two are teaming up to take Nia Jax and Erick Rowan". Triple H excused both me and Seth let me tell you one thing Seth isn't happy at all he just walked past me not even saying a word.

Paige attacked me with a bear crushing hug along with the twins I felt as if all the air was getting sucked out of me. I love these girls they make my day and make feel a little better about myself. Quickly Paige,Bella Twins,I went to the makeup ladies. They did a soft bronze look on me with very lose romantic curls as for my outfit I wore black short short and a T-Shirt that says "Dangerous Woman" I've never teamed up with Seth so I'm really hoping it goes good.

My nerves were kicking it it seems like I'll never get used to wrestle in front of people I love it yet my nerves still get the best of me. I'll never get it that I'm a WWE Wrestler it just seems like a dream a very good dream. Seth's music played all you heard where boo's then my music played which means it's go time.As soon as I walked out there I was smiling clapping fans hands then Nia attacked me from behind. Seth attacked Erick and it was a brawl everywhere the match hasn't even started!. Next thing I know is Erick is hitting Seth with a chair I push Nia into the barricade and then push her into the steel steps. Call me crazy but I jumped on top of Erick and was attacking him like crazy till two strong arms unwrapped me from him it was Seth.

I've seen Seth mad but not this mad he had the scariest look to him than even I felt scared and intimidated. Next thing I see is Erick being pushed into the steel steps and Seth grabbing my arm harshly before walking backstage. "This is all your fault Rose!Your so stupid I can't believe you!" I'm so confused what twisted his underpants? Did he wake up at the wrong side of bed?. Jason appeared from behind me and Seth was even more pissed off than before "here's your stupid boyfriend I hope I never team up with you ever again you suck at wrestling and everything!". With that he walked away leaving me stunned and Jason smirking why the hell is he smirking.

He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me before yelling "looks like Paige is right someone is jealous" I rolled my eyes of course she had to say something. I've never done anything to Seth to get him this pissed off at me it hurts to see him mad without helping him. Natalya walked with me to the locker room and helped me with my bags before heading back to the hotel. I took a quick shower before my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

****Sorry for the short chapter promise next chapter will be longer I've been focused on school since the quarter is about to end. Have a blessed day/night 💚💜💛❤️💙.****