Truth

Rose's P.O.V
Things with Roman have been going like a true fairytale. I'm so lucky to have a man like him by my side he's so supportive and understanding. There are days in we're I have to pretend Seth doesn't mean anything to me. Seth will always have a special place in my heart even after he's been rude to me I still go grasp to him. Not only was he my trainer but also someone that I fell for in a romantic way. My inner fan girl will sometimes show for a example the first ever time I saw him sitting in the Mexican restaurant. He looked so calm yet kind of upset that's when he got injured and lost his championship.

Roman and I are going to a WWE and greet signing the funny twist is it's Roman,Finn,Dean,Miz,Seth,and I. Today isn't about drama it's about thanking all the loyal WWE fans and hugging them because of all the wonderful support. All of us WWE Superstars are taking a limo cause after the meet and greet we are all going to dinner. We all have to cause it is Stephanie'a and Hunters demand "you represent the company" were their exact words. Meeting fans is always a lot of fun because you get to interact with them and make them smile.

This is my first ever actual meet and greet I've seen fans out in the mall,restaurants and they've been so sweet. I just never had them pay for a picture and meet and greet. Roman kisses my hand as we were leaving the hotel before being surrounded by paparazzi. We were waiting for the rest of the superstars in the limo. Finn smiled at me and hugged me "my Irish prince" Roman made this weird yucky face while we laughed. Seth came in with Dean which was kind of weird considering the fact they don't talk. At least that's what I heard Roman say that they had real beef with each other. I'm glad they settled whatever happened and are talking again.

Some days I just want Roman and Seth to talk again and be happy with each other but of course it would be awkward cause I feel like its my fault. Ignoring negative thoughts I put a smile on my face as we pulled up to the building. Screams is all you heard it made me have a real smile this is why I love WWE fans always so energetic and happy. First we are going to have fans ask us questions its going to be a fun time. The seating range was Finn,Miz,Dean,Roman,Me,Seth well that's quite a seating chart but remember act professional.

Questions and questions were being asked more towards the men till one guy finally asked me a question finally! Yes! I almost jumped and started dancing. I don't want to scare of the WWE fans."Will you go to prom with me?" I laughed and smiled at his cuteness he was like senior I believe in High-school. Everyone in the room laughed "Maybe,I didn't go to my prom I had no date" even though it wasn't the question I was expecting it was still cute. I was getting asked more questions about my career when I'll get the women's championship "soon! I'm coming for you Charlotte". 

Next is signing and then finally picture time I'm so excited cause not everyone asked a question so I'm really hoping they ask me something. For the signing we are just gonna be sitting however the picture is gonna be all of us in one if that makes sense?. I was on the verge of tears because this fan was about twelve and she made me a card with I love you stickers and the cutest teddy bear. She even got me my favorite dark chocolate I screamed and hugged her "and they call me crazy" Dean said. His comment made me laugh including those in line "thank you beautiful I love it" she kissed my cheek and I tried so hard not to cry.

Unfortunately security guards are inpatient they were rushing the fans till Finn said something because its true they pay for their ticket to see us. We should hold a conversation with them. WWE is what it is because of amazing loyal fans. Next is picture time and I'm so excited my energy is crazy right now. The guy that asked me to prom asked if we could pose like a prom picture while the guys just do a surprise face in the background. I smiled at him I know what it feels like prom is so exciting and fun my junior year I didn't go my senior year I did but with no date. Having no date sucks but being with your girls is a lot of fun as well and I think even more fun than bringing a guy cause they can be crazy with you.

The WWE fan's name is Sergio he hugged me and said "prom?" before leaving I will make sure to tweet and follow him. I actually feel special for this one day. Everyone was so nice and fun by the time we were done we were all starving. Good thing dinner is next I can't wait to bite into a chocolate brownie or cake. My stomach was grumbling from how hungry I am. We pulled up to this Chinese Buffet the sweet smell hit me and I was the first one to get a plate. Veggies,fries,rice filled my plays and I began to dive in there is no way I'm eating a salad. "Hungry babe?" Roman looked at me with amused eyes "shh not right now I'm hungry" he knows when I'm hungry I ignore people.

I came to realization when Dean was talking to Seth very secretive way maybe they are just catching up with each other?. Roman went to the bathroom and Seth yanked my hand to follow him "listen Rose be careful with Roman" Seth said I laughed "Seth stop it I know your just making up excuses" " I'm not believe me! He's not who you think he is". How dare does he even speak about Roman like that? Roman has been so sweet and nice to me "you know what Seth neither were you" with that I walked away. It's true Seth has no room to talk to about Roman like that when Roman went to see me in rehab,defends me,treats me like a princess. After dinner we went back to the hotel room Roman went out with his friends to the bar while I stayed in the hotel. Call me stupid but why was Seth on my mind? Does he know something I don't know? With that I took a shower,removed my makeup,changed into sweatpants and went to Seth's room.

I still keep on falling for him and believing him is he saying the truth?