Closer

Seth's P.O.V
Rose opened up to me about her past and I knew it was a very hard and touchy subject for her. Her expression was sad and definitely scared,also scared. If you were here you would see it for yourself. I'm so glad she opened up to me because then everything would be building up and building. Eventually everyone has a breaking point and unfortunately Rose had her breaking point and it caused the whole eating disorder and self harm. No one should judge someone because of their pass because all of us have a pass.

I have a pass my pass isnt as bad as Rose's nowhere near as sad as hers. We both grew up with no dad she values her grandpa and I value my stepdad. A bad thing turned into a great situation because I'm so glad that her grandpa gives her the love she deserves. Maybe one day I can meet her whole family and she can meet mine. I'm now determined this is the woman I want to be. It only takes a very little time to know wether you do want to spend your life with someone. To some people it might take longer but I know she's the one. Its crazy to say she started of at the black and brave wrestling academy and from the very first day when I was sitting in the Mexican restaurant she caught my eye. At first she looked like your average beautiful wanna be diva that would use her looks.

As the time went on I knew she wasn't a diva she is a WWE Superstar what women are now. Dominating the entire world and taking the world by storm. I've always had a tiny crush on her it grew as the training went in because despite me being a ass to her she never gave up. My strong little woman she got to me and I'm not letting her go any time soon. Roman wants her back he won't get her back without a fight. We finished our food and I didn't care wether the paparazzi saw us we were enjoying time. Stephanie and Triple H were most likely going to punish me or even both of us due to the storyline we have. Truth to be told who gives a fuck what we do outside of WWE. Wrapping my arms around her and covering her from the rain we made our way to the car and on to a cupcake shop. I want to smile my soon to be girl she deserves everything she's my babygirl.

Paparazzi were present and they began to take pictures of me luckily Rose was hiding underneath my arms and the cupcake shop was kind of upscale. So that meant they didn't allow them in they also had a back door which was even better. "Welcome to Erin McKennas Bakery" a elderly woman smiled at us we both smiled at her and shook her hand "thank you". The cupcakes,cookies and the rest of the snacks are all gluten free and dairy free we want to cheat but we want to be a little good. Why I chose this place and decided to come here was because I know Rose can't consume a lot of dairy since she does have acne pro skin and it makes her break out. We picked red velvet her favorite cupcakes and chocolate my favorite along with some glazed donuts and cookies for Dean and Aj. Eventually we plan on sharing but I mean cmon they can keep the cookies this was my treat for Rose her love for cupcakes is out of this world.

Quickly I payed and we left through the back door and got into our BMW. We got to the hotel to drop off our baked good and went to Starbucks to get coffees,tea. Pumpkin Spice Latte is for AJ Black Coffee for Dean and I and of course Pink Drink for Rose. Hurrying up to the room we got two cupcakes of each two donuts two cookies the rest was for Aj and Dean. We took them their treats and coffee they looked at us shocked and eventually they pulled us both into a hug. I'm glad Dean found a girl who cares about him he genuinely looks happy for the first time in years. Rose dragged me to room and smiled "thank you for everything Seth your so sweet" I was about to speak when her lips caught mine. My heart beat increased and my arms went down to her waist pulling her as close as possible. Slightly pushing her to bed our lips moved in sync her lips tasted like red velvet which left to prove she grabbed some without me looking!. We both agreed to eat it at the same time smiling and whispering "looks like you took the first bite" her face was all red while looking at me and biting her lip. Leaning in and kissing her again all the fireworks going off inside of me my heart increasing.

This girl has totally swept me off my feet and I'm so in love with her I'll do anything to make her and I happy. The age gap vanished there is no age when you love someone it doesn't matter. Course make sure the time and age is right as long as your legal who cares what people think. "Let's eat Seth don't eat me" Rose said while trying to get up "mmm sounds good" she blushed more than ever and hit my arm gently. Smashing my face in this delicious chocolate cupcake had to be the second best thing that has happened today the first was kissing Rose. Breaking the silent "Rose do you want to be my girlfriend?" I blurted out is she going to say yes? I mean I hope so that kiss that we shared. The room was silent and I felt my nerves increasing and my heart start to race and drop a little I knew it, it was too good to be true. 

Vanilla scent hit me Rose got on my lap "yes I do" we kissed again and again. I could seriously get used to this and now that I have her every single day night and morning I'm going to make her the happiest girl alive. Rose got up to take a shower while I waited for her to get out. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us more like a everyday but we have a flight to catch in five hours. We are leaving at two am from hotel flying out at four then arriving in Dallas six in the morning then we go to Wizard World. In were WWE fans go and ask you questions and autographs and pictures are present its always a cool place to be at. In Dallas tomorrow is Dean,Roman,Rose,Aj,Finn and me of course. Tomorrow we keep things professional this is what it is all about.

Taking a shower and relaxing in the hot water massaging my scalp really letting the heat relax my muscles I thought this is life. I'm the happiest man alive right now no one is going to dim not even Roman. Getting out of the shower combing my hair and brushing my teeth making sure my luggage and Roses luggage were ready to go I turned up ac. Earning a scowl from Rose she hates the cold I love the cold this also gives me a excuse to hold her next to me. Her Vanilla/strawberry scent hit me as we both began to relax and fall asleep. Wrapping my arms around her taking in the fact she's mine now.

Drifting off to sleep with a huge smile on my face ready for all the obstacles to come.