Big News

Rose's P.O.V
Waking up on a empty bed no one around you is scary. I was so used to having Seth next to me cuddling next to me. After my very first panic attack I felt scared and bad for people who constantly have panic attacks.

You have no control on your body your heartbeat starts racing super fast and you get sweaty and the chills. Its time for lunch wow did I sleep for that long? I stepped out of my room and was surrounded by beautiful,thin girls. That is when my pride went downhill but think postive Rose we are here for similar purposes we need help and we will get through it.

I sat next to a curvy brown haired and brown eyed woman I smiled at her she was so beautiful Im nothing compared to her. She shook my hand "Im Demi" "Rose" we talked about how we got here and I was surprised we shared spotlight backgrounds. Unfortunately Demi gave up Camp Rock to come here I had to give up wrestling. We all sacrafise things we love sooner or later the advice I give everyone before you do something think about the consequences.

It was so hard not going to the bathroom and puking everything I ate surprisingly my stomach feels full for once in life. Me and Demi walked around rehab talked about our life,family her family wonderful she seems like a nice person with genuine feelings. Luckily rehab let us watch WWE and the news. Have you ever felt that your world slowly came crashing down? Tears fell out of my eyes like a river the girls looked at me sympathetically in bold letters it read. Breaking News WWE Seth Rollins Engaged To WWE Superstar Charlotte then this picture of them.

 Breaking News WWE Seth Rollins Engaged To WWE Superstar Charlotte then this picture of them

Why would he kiss me? Did he ever care for me?. Damn you Seth Rollins Damn you because I love you. My heart was shattered this is the biggest pain Ive ever felt my world came crushing down on me. I wish I wasnt living.

More tears threatened to fall out of my eyes but quickly I wiped them away. I expected him to pick her over me shes beautiful,skinny nothing compared to me.

**What do you guys think Seth purposed to Charlotte?**