Sorry

Rose's P.O.V
Tonight Seth crossed the line if
it wasn't for the referees Dolph would've been injured.  Luckily Dolph only had a couple scratches and bruises nothing to bad next week I'm making my official WWE debut. After RAW and spending about a hour at the hospital it was time to check in for our hotel. One thing I know WWE pairs you with random superstars I just hope I get to be without my boyfriend.

We got to a huge hotel it was beautiful "last name Ziggler" the lady smiled "room 102" then she looked at me "Gonzalez" "room 404" shit we didn't get the same rooms. Maybe I'll get Paige or Aj or the twins Dolph walked me to my room and made his way in there was a bag on the side of the bed. The shower was running but we didn't think much Dolph kissed me goodnight and left.

Even though we've been for two years that kid still gives me goosebumps. I layed down smiling like a idiot when all I heard "great the slut who moves on fast" it was Seth's voice. Totally ignoring his comment I got my clothes and walked past him as if he wasn't even in the room. The slut? Who moves on? He's the one who left and the person who broke my heart. I let the warm water hit my back while I got my coconut scented shampoo and body wash after 30 minutes in the shower hoping Seth fell asleep I got out.

It was freezing in this room Seth should know I get cold easily. Seth wasn't asleep instead he was on his phone ignoring me as well I tried going to sleep but I was right next to the AC. After battling for 10 minutes I spoke up "Seth do you want to trade spots I'm freezing" he glared at me "ask your boyfriend to warm you up" ugh he's impossible. The only spot open was the couch that's where I made my way since he didn't want to trade. My eyes felt heavy and I fell deep asleep the only thing I felt was getting picked up and me snuggling into something warm.

"IM SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE THAT -"
My alarm blasted "turn it off!" Seth yelled. It was 7 am I wasn't on the couch I was in Seth's side of the bed he moved to the other side. Gym time! I got into my sports bra and some shorts while all I did was brush my teeth and put my hair up.

"Hurry up I don't have time for you to do your makeup I have to go to the gym!" Seth's voice boomed I opened the door and he looked at me from up and down "your showing to much skin go put on a shirt" what the hell who does he think he is my dad?.

I literally walked away from him his hand hand stopped mine he took of his Nike shirt God don't look Rose but I failed. He handed me his shirt and gave me the look following his orders I put the shirt on why am I even listening to him? Is my question.

He isn't my father to tell me what I should or shouldn't wear but somehow Seth is always going to be someone I'll listen to. Wether I like it or not.

********sorry for the short chapter tomorrow I'll update with a much longer chapter have a blessed day/night********