Invite

Rose's P.O.V
Waking up to a cold bed and a huge headache I looked around and saw Finn?! What is he doing here? Don't get me wrong I enjoy him having him around he's a great friend but please lord I hope I didn't do anything stupid.
No! Let me say my quick prayer I promised to save my self for marriage I won't ever drink again. Finn greeted me with a huge beautiful smile while I scowled at him "good morning beautiful" he said happily "there is nothing beautiful about it" he laughed and handed me some Advil. Still worried "Finnpleasedonttellmewedidstupidthings!" I spoke quickly he looked at me weird "what was that couldn't quite catch it your a fast speaker" sighting again "did we have sex?!" He looked at me and bursted out laughing. There was nothing humorous about this whole situation "no we didn't Rose" a huge relief had been lifted off my shoulders thank you god you heard my prayers.

Getting ready for a meet and greet I smiled as I knew there was going to fans but this hungover isn't going to be good. Last time I get drunk guys this was my first time but is it my last time? As I was dressing I noticed some scars on my arms and side of my stomach I must of hit myself?. Covering them as best I could I smiled at my ugly reflection and continued on with my day. Tonight we were in New York I was excited cause I've never performed in New York I really hope I get to wrestle tonight. Finn and I made our way outside as we got into a rental car and drove off Finn was making silly comments about New York how it's overpriced I guess it depends where you go. We were both starving so we went to a place called « Buvette « which is a French place for those of you guys who don't know. The place has really good reviews and good comforting food you get to pick which food you want wether its "Paris" "Tokyo" "New York" it's amazing. I don't even know what I got but it was so good it was like a bread with Nutella and fruit Finn got something similar to mine.

We were all smiley towards each-other this is what I want a good nice friend he hasn't been a jerk to me. He also hasn't betrayed me like Seth has Seth my love or at-least I thought he was my love. "We should get going we don't want to be late let's get a tea and coffee to take with us" Finn said nodding we ordered our to go cups and got back to our rental car. There was a couple fans already in lane but not too much since the signing didn't start for another hour we decided to take pictures with them and meet them since security is going to be rushing them. Security escorted us to the back of the mall and we were backstage taking pictures answering a couple question and really just chilling. We signed about 100 posters with our faces on them for those who don't have money so we can give it to them for free. "Please welcome Finn Bálor And Rose" the fans cheered and we came out there were a lot of people dressed in Seth Rollins shirts and Finn Bálor shirts smiling to them we took our seat. "Before we begin this signing there will be a q&a" we nodded and the questions began.

Fan: Who Do You Guys Want To Wrestle?
Finn: "Shawn Michaels or Triple H"
Rose: "Lita or Trish Stratus They Set The Foundation Of A Women's Revolution"

Fan: Seth Vs Finn?
Finn: "You Might See It Man I'll Kick His Ass In 2 Seconds"
Rose:"More Like Seth Will Kick Yours"

Fan: Are You Really Dating Seth In Real Life?
Rose: "He's a business partner."

Fan: Finn Any Comments Regarding Rose?
Finn: "Why Team Up With Seth?"
Rose: "He's The Man"

After the q&a the signings began my hand started to hurt after signing so many things. My head was hurting me so I leaned towards my head on Finns shoulder a bunch of "oos" erupted and we laughed. It was nothing romantically just my head is really bothering me it's my fault after all I was the one who wanted to get drunk and in Brie Mode. After the signing we made our way towards the venue for Smackdown Live all eyes were on us as Finn hugged me and walked me to the catering the bellas hugged me immediately and we started chanting "Brie Mode!!". Renee came in after them and hugged me "so are you and mr. Irish man a thing now?" Renee said in front of Finn my whole face must have gotten red "I mean if she wants it to be" Finn said winking at me "guys lets go and prank some superstars" I said ignoring that comment. First we went scared Dolph Ziggler which was fun and easy he is always a good sport about everything and is a comedian himself. Next Brock Lesnar yeah let's just say he is not a very friendly outgoing person we ran fast when he made a face.