CHAPTER-2: THE NEW GUY

Bonnie and Venice reached Mystic Falls High School.After walking towards the lockers in one of the hallways, Bonnie was taking a few books from her locker and Venice was just standing there leaning on the locker beside Bonnie's when Elena walked towards them.

"Hey guys!" Elena said.

"Hey" Bonnie and Venice said in unison though Venice said it in monotone.

"How are you feeling now, Ven?" Elena asked.

"I'm good. As healthy as a horse" Venice replied with a shrug.

Elena just glared at her.

"Something's wr-" Elena was cut off when Caroline appeared and hugged Venice. Though Venice hate hugs, she wanna thank the Forbes girl for unknowingly saving her from Elena's bugging. Not that Venice hates Elena or something. She just hates Elena's interrogation because Elena's not the one who calms down when she finds out that the person is hiding something from her.

"Venice! Oh my god!" Caroline said while hugging her.

"How are you? Oh, It's good to see you" Caroline said breaking the hug and looking at Venice.

"How is she? Is she good?" she asked looking at Bonnie and then at Elena though for a short period of time. 

"Caroline, I'm fine. Thank you" Venice said.

"Really?" Caroline asked.

"Yes. I'm feeling better" Venice replied.

"Oh you poor thing" Caroline said and hugged her again.

Venice rolled her eyes and groaned slightly making Elena and Bonnie chuckle.

"Okay, Caroline" Venice said.

"Oh! Okay! See you guys later!" Caroline said went away.

Venice just rolled her eyes and said " Why does she always hug me when she knew very well that I hate hugs?"

"No comment" Elena said and turns her head looking at Matt who's looking at her. She waved at him but he just walked away, without responding.

" He hates me" Elena said.

" That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to air supply's greatest hits" " Bonnie told her, making Venice to suppress her smile.

"Wow Bonnie. Since when did you start coining lines?" Venice said.

"Umm........ I don't know. Maybe since now?!" Bonnie replied.

Venice just shook her head and started walking with Bonnie and Elena on either side of her. 

When they're near the reception, Venice saw a guy who's wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans. He's tall and has light brown hair. He was speaking to the receptionist.

"Hold up. Who is this?" Bonnie said.

"I don't know. All I see is a back" Venice said.

"Well, it's a hot back" Bonnie said.

Venice and Elena chuckled at that. He continued speaking to the receptionist and then he removed his shades and continued speaking.

"I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar" Bonnie said.

Venice rolled her eyes and said " You're really running this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?"

"Pretty much" Bonnie replied.

Venice rolled her eyes and Elena chuckled looking at her 2 best friends. Venice saw that Elena was gazing at something far away from them and followed her gaze. Turned out that Elena is looking at Jeremy who went into the men's room just then.