CHAPTER-22: KIDNAPPED

TIME SKIP (THE NEXT DAY):

AT THE MOTEL ROOM:

Venice woke up groggily in an unknown room. Of course, it's a motel room which is this Anna chick's place on temporary bases. The first thing that caught Venice's eye was Ben with whom Bonnie went on a date on the previous night. Ben was sitting on a chair by the edge of the bed and was sleeping. She gasped and sat up frantically on the bed, seeing him. She looked around for a way out and stared at the front door for a moment. She then looked from the door to Ben and from Ben to the door, analyzing if she can make it without waking him. She thought that it's worth a shot and slid off the bed and slowly stepped over Ben's outstretched leg. She slowly backed up to the door, keeping an eye on Ben. She unlocked the deadbolt on the door, looking back at Ben occasionally. She then turned the lock on the door and preparing herself to open it but got startled when she heard a voice from right behind her, saying "I wouldn't."

 She gasped and turned around. Ben slowly inched towards her, closing the distance between them where as Venice was panting frantically in tension and horror. He stood right in front of her.

"Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand? " Ben said, looking right into her eyes, compelling her.

Of course it didn't work because she's wearing a necklace that's got vervain in it which was given to her by her boyfriend.

"I understand" Venice replied in monotone, pretending as if the compulsion worked on her.

Ben smirked and turned around to get a bottle of blood out of the mini fridge. Venice opened the front door and bolted out, but Anna blocked her escape. Anna grabbed Venice by the hair and pushed her back into the motel room.

"Seriously?! " Anna exclaimed looking at Ben while holding Venice by her hair while Venice was struggling in her grip.

" I told her not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" Ben said in his defence.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! She dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!" Anna retorted while pushing Venice against a wall.

"Who are you? What do you want? " Venice asked while struggling in Anna's grip.

"Does it matter? " Anna retorted and opened the bathroom door and pushed Venice into the bathroom and shut the door.

Venice flipped the light switch and calmly searched the room for another exit. Venice looked over towards the bathtub and saw Bonnie lying in it, unconscious. She immediately rushed over to her witch best friend.

"Bonnie?!" Venice gasped and rushed towards her and lifted up her head.

"Oh my god!" Venice breathed in when she saw that Bonnie was still lying unconscious.

*****

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Damon was reading Emily's grimoire, sitting in a sofa in the study room of the boarding house.

"Anna took Venice" Stefan id walking into the study with an anxious look on his face.

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails " Damon said, not looking up at his brother but continued reading the grimoire.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system? " Stefan said approaching the elder Salvatore.

"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again " Damon said, not looking up at his brother.

 "Please" Stefan said, sitting down on the sofa that is adjacent to the one on which Damon was sitting.