CHAPTER - 60 : A SECRET

Rebekah finally woke up. She and Klaus had a very brief argument regarding Klaus compelling Stefan to forget them, before Rebekah got daggered. Then Klaus compelled Stefan to remember. But, in the end, Rebekah got bummed because she figured that Stefan's in love with someone else: Venice. Venice was having a peaceful nap in Victoria's bar when Klaus dragged Venice to the warehouse, where Rebekah was present. Venice got so pissed off at Klaus for interrupting her nap, that she threatened him, that she'll kill him slowly and painfully. Let's just say that Venice is Rebekah's new best friend, in spite of Venice being Stefan's girlfriend or ex- girlfriend or whatever. Rebekah even mentioned that Venice is a lot prettier than Astraea and Vanessa.

Right now, all four of them were in a clothing store. Rebekah was trying on some dresses, that will go well for the 21st century fashion, while Klaus and Stefan were drinking Champagne. When Venice was offered some Champagne, she politely declined and ended up going through some fashion magazines. All three of them were seated, right outside the changing room.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah said, still being inside the changing room room.

"There's not" Venice informed, closing the magazine that she was going through and kept it back on the table.

Rebekah walked out of the changing room and stood in front of all three of them. She's wearing a short black dress, which Venice didn't like at all.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then" Rebekah said, making Venice scowl at her, offended.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Rebekah said, looking at Venice, explaining to the brunette, how she got judged.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Klaus said. 

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" Rebekah asked, looking at the speakers. 

"It's dance music" Stefan replied. 

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked, looking appaled. 

"Yep" Venice said. 

"Are we done?" Klaus asked, looking at his sister. 

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked. 

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it" Klaus said, keeping his champagne flute on the table. 

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years" Rebekah snapped and looked at Venice.

"So what do you think?" Rebekah asked, twirling around, showing off the dress.

"I like it" Stefan said, not even glancing at Rebekah, clearly not looking interested.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and said "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan", and with that, she walked back into the changing room.

Stefan looked at Klaus with a WTF? expression, to which Klaus just shrugged.

"Oh god. Please tell me that she's not gonna take another hour in there" Venice muttered, looking at the hybrid.

Klaus just looked at her, amused.

"You know, I can hear you!" Rebekah hollered.

"Oh, I know" Venice said, knowing that the blonde original vampire can clearly hear her.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air" Stefan said, standing up.

Stefan was about to go out but stopped, when he saw Katherine across the street. She motioned for him to come over, so he followed her, not before casting a glance at Klaus and Venice.