CHAPTER-10 : VAMPIRE

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Stefan grabbed a wooden stake from the store room in the basement and ran upstairs, towards the front door. When he opened the door, he stopped in his tracks, seeing Venice standing outside. Tears were pooling in her eyes but she didn't shed them.

"What are you?" Venice asked him.

Stefan remained silent, standing frozen in his spot.

"What are you?" she asked again, this time increasing her tone.

He stared at her and sighed.

"You know" he stated.

"No. I don't" she said shaking her head.

"Yes. You do. Or, you wouldn't be here" Stefan said.

"It's not possible" she muttered shaking her head.

"It can't be" she added, her voice was breaking.

Stefan stepped outside, putting the stake aside. Venice was observing his every move. He took a step towards her and she immediately took a step back.

"Everything you know... And every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asked.

"What are you?" she asked again.

Stefan just stared at her for a moment and replied "I'm a vampire."

She stared at him for a moment. Tears started coming out of her eyes.

"I shouldn't have come" she said, her voice was broke more this time.

"No. Please. Please. Please" Stefan pleads her by walking nearer to her.

"No" Venice said while taking  her steps backwards.

"Venice, please" Stefan pleaded but Venice started running towards her car after saying "No."

Stefan used his vamp speed and sped towards her and stopped in front of her, making her stop running.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"Please don't be afraid of me" he pleaded.

"Let me go. Please" she pleaded, moving sideways.

Stefan blocked her path saying "No. Venice, there's things that you have to know and understand."

 Well, more likely trying to explain things to her.

"Let me go!" she yelled and ran towards her car. She was scared of him.

"Venice, please" Stefan pleaded but Venice didn't listen.

She ran towards her car and got in it and pulled off the car.

*****

AT THE McLEAN RESIDENCE:

Venice pulled her car into the garage of the McLean residence and ran towards the front door and unlocked it. When she went in, she heard her father's voice. He was on phone, speaking to someone. She immediately tried to look as normal as possible and was about to step onto the stairs when Kevin came downstairs and saw her.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" she said and went upstairs.

When she got into her room, she immediately closed the door and sat on her bed. Her heart was technically pounding in her chest and she started to freak out . She then got up, removed her jacket and threw it onto her bed and went into the bathroom. There, she washed her face and stared into her reflection in the mirror. She then dried her face with a towel and went into her bedroom. There, she started pacing to and fro from the door to the window seat. When she was again walking towards the door, she heard a voice that she didn't want to hear right now. It's Stefan.