CHAPTER-9: WHAT ARE YOU?

TIME SKIP ( THE NEXT DAY):

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Stefan went to the cellar to see Damon. He watched Damon through the gap of the cell's gate. Damon was sitting on the floor, leaning onto the wall and was looking quite weak. 

Stefan was leaving when Damon spoke up saying "I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?"

Stefan stopped and came back to his earlier spot, in front of the cell's gate.

"Not particularly" he replied looking at his brother.

"You won. You got the bad guy. Now nothing could come between you and Venice. Except the truth. The lies will catch up to you, Stefan. As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are" Damon said in a very low voice.

If it wasn't for his vampire hearing, Stefan wouldn't be able to hear his brother's words.

" The beauty of you in there and me out here...is that I can walk away" Stefan said and left.

Damon just sighed and closed his eyes.

*****

AT THE SEXY SUDS CAR WASH:

Venice was sitting at the cash counter wearing blue denim shorts and a black tank top with a with a white sweatshirt on it, along with the necklace that Stefan gave her. Well, it's more like she never removed the necklace since the day Stefan gave it to her. Caroline was just explaining the rules to Venice.

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here" Caroline was telling Venice.

"No, we are not" Venice said.

Stefan arrive and stood beside Venice. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with a hoodie.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey!" Venice said looking at him and stood up.

Stefan grabbed Venice's hand and was about to say something when Caroline stood up and said "Uh.... The event is called sexy suds, you know."

She looked at both the lovebirds, smirked and left. Venice just lifted one of her eyebrows at Caroline's comment. 

"Did we just get scolded?" Stefan asked.

"And judged. Yeah" Venice said.

"Wow" Stefan said.

"I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off" Venice said pointing his sweatshirt with her eyes.

"I think you have to go first" Stefan said.

"Okay..." Venice said and started removing her sweatshirt.

Stefan removed his sweatshirt and saw Venice struggling with hers. He started helping her.

"Okay... Umm.... So not sexy" Venice said while struggling to remove her sweatshirt.

Stefan removed her sweatshirt and said " I disagree" and kissed her.

Tyler was observing both of them along with Matt. Bonnie followed their gaze and saw that they both were staring at Stefan and Venice.

"Uh-uh. No. I don't know what's wrong with you two but stop staring at them. You both may eventually end up by intruding into their personal space" Bonnie said making both of the boys look at her.

"I'm just observing" Matt said.

"Yeah. I'm looking after her" Tyler said.

Bonnie made a face and said "Uh-huh."