CHAPTER-32 : ISOBEL

" It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?" Isobel asked Ric.

 "Where have you been, Isobel?" Ric asked her."I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this" Isobel replied."It's that simple?" Ric asked her."Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on" Isobel replied."You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?" Ric asked."Because I wasn't lost, Rick" Isobel replied.

"I understand that you know my daughter Elena and I hear that Venice know that too.. and.... I hear that they both have been looking for me. So..." Isobel said and took a tissu and wrote something on t and pushed that tissue towards Ric and stood up and said "I want you to arrange for a meeting with us", looking at him.

Ric took the tissue and looked at it and asked "You want me to deliver a message?"

Isobel smiled and said "Yeah."

Ric threw the paper and looked at Isobel and said "Screw you. You selfish bitch", got up and walked away.

Ric walked towards his car that was parked in the parking lot of the grill. He unlocked his car when he heard a whoosh behind him, making him turn around and look at his wife/ex-wife.

"What do you want from me?" he asked her.

"I told you" she replied.

"I'm not gonna do anything for you" Ric told her.

Isobel vamp sped towards Ric and grabbed his neck, pushing him against his car, making him grunt in pain. Veins appeared below her eyes and fangs protruded from her mouth and she was snarling at him. Her face then went back to normal and she told him" You better tell Elena and Venice that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?"

She threw him onto the ground, along with the paper that she gave him earlier and left. Ric took that paper and stood up.

*****

TIME SKIP (THE NEXT DAY):

AT THE McLEAN RESIDENCE:

"I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade. If I don't I get the wrath of Caroline but I wanted to check in first" Venice told Damon, on the phone, while  packing a few necessary things in her bag.

Elena was beside her and the phone's on speaker.

"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking" Damon said."Checking on Stefan" Venice rectified."Oh, him? Oh, he's...he's terrible" Damon told her.

Venice stopped packing and frowned. Elena looked at Venice and then at the phone.

"What's the matter?" Elena asked him.

" He's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk. Ven had successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality" Damon replied, making Venice roll her eyes and smile.

"Don't forget who helped me" Venice chimed.

"I hate myself" Damon said and he, Elena and Venice laughed.

" Hey, did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?" Damon asked Elena.

"No. I'm still been avoiding him. Why? What's he up to?" Elena asked.

"I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me" Damon replied. Stefan entered his room, wearing a white wife beater and black pants. He looked at Damon."We've gotta go. We're late" Venice said."Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did" Damon said.