CHAPTER - 61 : BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS

After throwing the bomb on Stefan and Venice, Klaus drugged Venice with some high dosage to knock her out and broke Stefan's neck and whenever Stefan looked like he's about to wake up, Klaus broke his neck, again and again.

Venice woke up with a groan and looked at her surroundings. She was sprawled out on the truck's floor and when she realized where she is, she shot forward and looked around her. Stefan was laid on the floor, right beside her, with a broken neck and then, she turned around and saw Rebekah.

"Uh! Finally! I was getting bored and was in a sever need of a company" Rebekah said, while Venice stood up.

As if on cue, Stefan woke up with a groan and his reaction was similar to that of Venice's.

"Oh, he lives" Rebekah said, looking at Stefan."What happened?" Stefan asked her."You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper" Rebekah said while Stefan stood up, next to Venice."Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked, making Venice roll her eyes.

Knowing Klaus, in the very little time that she got to know him, Venice figured out that Klaus figured out about Elena being alive, which made her nerves get tensed.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding" Rebekah said, folding her hands, in front of her chest."I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to" Stefan said."No, you two just failed to mention that the doppelganger's still alive" Rebekah said, looking at Venice with a frown."Where is Klaus now?" Venice asked her."With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off" Rebekah said, referring to Elena, making Venice gasp.

Stefan rushed at Rebekah and they both fly out of the truck and onto the ground, him on top of her. Venice's eyes widened and she ran towards them.

"Where's Elena?" Stefan asked Rebekah."You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah asked, referring to Venice, who was standing by the open back door, making Stefan look at Venice.

Rebekah took it as an opportunity and pushed Stefan against the truck and stabbed him in the stomach, with a crowbar and sped away from there.

"Stefan!" Venice gasped, looking at him and rushed towards him, helping him in pulling the crowbar out of his stomach.

*****

By the time Venice and Stefan figured where Klaus would be, they immediately ran towards the gym, which is where the said hybrid is. When they both entered the gym, Venice's world crumbled down, looking at the dead bodies of her brother and her best friend.

Venice gasped looking at Kevin and Tyler, who were laid on the floor, dead.

"No" Venice whispered and ran towards them.

Klaus, Rebekah and Elena were there too, along with two other students, Dana and Chad. She knelt down, beside Kevin, tears started cascading down her eyes. Elena was sitting beside Dana, consoling a very freaked out Dana. Stefan just stood rooted to his spot, by the gym door, looking at Kevin, Venice and Tyler.

"Rebekah, take the wolf boys out of there, will you?" Klaus told his sister.

Rebekah walked towards Tyler and took his hand, dragging him away from the gym. Venice clutched Kevin's hand, weeping silently. She pulled his body into her lap and hugged him tightly, crying silently. No one uttered a word. Elena walked towards Venice and hugged her, trying to offer as much comfort as possible to the younger brunette. Minutes later, Rebekah came back and took Kevin's hand to take him away from the gym, but Venice refused to let go off her brother, making Rebekah look at her.

"It's okay, love. He's gonna wake up. He's got Nik's blood in his system" Rebekah said softly, making Venice look at her.

"And he will probably survive, if Bonnie figures a way to save my hybrids, from the side effects" Klaus piped in, looking at Venice.