CHAPTER - 55 : THE SUN ALSO RISES

Venice, Elena and Jenna were sitting on the ground while Greta was going through her grimoire. Jenna was breathing heavily while Venice was mentally praying god that somehow Klaus will have a change of heart and spare Jenna.

"Oh, my god. My head. What's wrong with me?" Jenna asked, clutching her head."Do you remember what happened?" Venice asked her."Elena called me" Jenna said and looked at Elena and said "You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire.""Klaus. It was Klaus" Venice told her."He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that" Jenna told the doppelgangers and looked around, anxiously and asked them " Where are we? What happened?"

Elena took Jenna's hands into her own and said "We're at the quarry. He brought us here."

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asked.Venice and Elena looked at each other and then at Jenna.

"Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asked Jenna.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." Jenna trailed off, realizing what has happened to her.

" Oh, god. He killed me" Jenna said, looking at Venice.

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me. Everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here" Venice told her."I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked her, her eyes glazed with tears."And I bet you're hungry" Greta said, approaching them, before either of the doppelgangers could utter a word.

Venice, Jenna and Elena looked up at her from the ground. Elena saw a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, Greta sends Elena flying backwards.

"Elena!" Venice exclaimed.

Elena landed painfully in the dirt. Greta waved her hand again, creating a circles of fire around Elena and Venice. Venice stood up and rushed towards the flames, but she couldn't escape.

" Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You three are trapped. No matter what you do" Greta told them.

"Greta...Please, just- just let her go" Venice pleaded, referring Jenna.

Greta sliced her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood dripped from her wound. Jenna looked at it, hungrily.

"Klaus chose her" Greta told Venice."No" Venice said.

Greta lowered her wrist towards Jenna and ordered her "Drink it."

"Jenna, don't!" Elena and Venice exclaimed in unison."I can't" Jenna said, looking at Greta's wrist with hunger."Let her go. Hey!" Elena said.

Jenna continued to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sunk her teeth in.

"No! No" Venice exclaimed.

Venice's and Elena's eyes glisten with tears. Jenna closes her eyes as the warm blood entered her mouth. After a few moments, Greta pulled her wrist out of Jenna's grip and Jenna fell to the ground.

"That's enough" Greta said and stood up while Jenna stared at her with different emotions lingering in her.

" Jenna. It's going to be okay " Elena said while Venice remained silent, having no idea of what to say or do.

Greta flicked her wrist and another circle of fire surrounded Jenna. Jenna retreated from the flames, looking terrified.

"Look at me. Hey, look at me" Venice told Jenna, being the nearest to her, because Elena's on the other side of Venice.

Jenna turns her head towards Venice, blood still running down her chin.

"It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay" Venice tried to reassure her.