CHAPTER-40 : HUNTING THE MOONSTONE

TIME SKIP (THE  NEXT DAY):

AT THE McLEAN RESIDENCE:

Stefan and Venice were on laying on bed, in Venice's room, with Venice snuggled closer to Stefan. Venice's poor Mr.Teddy was on the edge of the bed, by the lovebird's feet. What can we say, Mr.Teddy who used to be Venice's cuddle buddy was replaced by a certain forest green eyed vampire called Stefan Salvatore. So, in order to get more cuddles from Venice, Mr.Teddy have to wait for a really long time.

Stefan was asleep whereas Venice was gazing at Stefan's face.

"You're staring" Stefan said, keeping his eyes closed.

Venice smiled and said "I'm gazing", correcting him.

"It's creepy" Stefan said.

"It's romantic" Venice corrected again, gazing at Stefan, with a small smile on her face.

Stefan tilted his head and opened his eyes to look at Venice and closed his eyes gain and tilted his head back to it's previous position, making Venice chuckle a bit. He immediately put the pillow on which he laid his head, on his face, so that she can't stare at him anymore.

"Hey!" Venice chuckled and said and pushed the pillow away from his face.  

He immediately rolled on top of her and started kissing her passionately.

"Oh, this is bad of us" Venice said when Stefan started kissing her neck.

"Mmmm... Yes, it is" Stefan said, continuing to kiss her neck.

"If Katherine finds out.." Venice was saying but was cut off by Stefan who stopped kissing her neck and said "Katherine who?", making Venice chuckle.

He started kissing her passionately, again. Venice broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed and rolled on top of him and started making out with him. 

After making out for god knows how long, Venice broke their kiss and said "Okay. I, um... I need to be in the shower."

""Love it. Let's go" Stefan told her.

Venice giggled and said "No, just me. I'm late. I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing."

"Well, what do you know. So am I" Stefan said."You think that's really a good idea to be at their house today? Mason Lockwood tried to kill you" Venice said with a frown on her face."I don't trust Mason. I want to be there today to keep an eye on him" Stefan replied."Okay" Venice said and took a needle from her bedside table and sat up on the bed."But then we can't touch or talk and no lingering stares" she added."No, none of that" Stefan said.

Stefan started rubbing his hand up and down on Venice's arm.

"What do you think will happen if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?" Venice asked with a frown and pricked the tip of her right index finger with the needle, making blood to seep out of the hole.

"Ow!" Venice said, when pain had shoot in her index finger.

"Did it hurt?" Stefan asked, looking at her finger.

"It's okay. A little bit every day to make you stronger, right?" Venice said.

Stefan stared at her and took her finger and drank the blood. 

After drinking from her finger, Stefan kissed her finger and looked at Venice and said "I promise you, we're gonna get through this."

Venice smiled and inched closer to him and said "I love you, Stefan."

" I love you too, Venice" Stefan said and kissed her passionately.

*****

TIME SKIP (AN HOUR LATER):