CHAPTER- 16: LOVE AND WORRIES

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Stefan and Venice were sleeping peacefully in his room, on his bed with a duvet covering Stefan from his waist and Venice from her chest. His arm was draped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her back was touching his front. Both of them woke up when they heard a loud voice calling out her name. Both of them felt very much groggy when they woke up.

"Venice?" a loud female voice called out loud, from the outside of the room.

The voice was getting more louder, every time it called out her name, meaning the person was getting closer to the room. Both the duo looked at each other groggily, with confusion thinking who the person might be. When the voice got more clearer, all the grogginess in Venice just evaporated and Venice jumped out of the bed, snatching the duvet along with her and covering her body with it. Stefan raised his eyebrows, looking at her and then at his naked body repeatedly. Venice rolled her eyes and walked over to the place where their clothes were lying down on the floor and picked them up, tossing Stefan's clothes at him. Stefan grinned widely after catching them.

"It's Elena. Wear them quickly" she said and ran into the bathroom, by holding the duvet in its place with one hand and her clothes in the other hand.

Venice looked at her figure in the big vanity mirror in the bathroom. Her whole body screamed SEX!!! and she'll be damned if Elena finds out that Venice had sex with Stefan because no one can beat Elena when it comes to mocking Venice. She immediately dropped the duvet and started wearing her clothes.

"Hey, Stefan. Is Venice here? Her car's in the drive way" Venice heard Elena ask Stefan.

"Umm... Yeah. She's in the bathroom" Stefan replied.

"Oh. Her dad called me asking if she was with me and said that she's not answering her phone. That's why I came here, looking for her, hoping that she's here. What is she even doing here?" Elena asked because she was pretty sure that Venice told her that Stefan's moving away.

"Uh... Umm..... We... We were just talking. Yeah, we were just talking" Stefan replied and Venice immediately face-palmed, while dressing up.

Seriously, Stefan!! Can't you at lest make it look less obvious?  Venice thought.

"Oh! Why-" Elena was asking but Stefan cut her off saying "I'll uh, get something for us to drink" and went out off the room.

Venice finished wearing her clothes. She then washed her face, multiple times to make it look a lot less obvious that she just had sex. She then brushed her wavy chocolate brown hair for god knows how many times and went out of the bathroom. When she went into the bedroom, she found it completely empty. She frowned in confusion, thinking where her best friend went. A moment later, Stefan walked into the room holding two glasses of sparkling water.

"Have you seen Elena?" Venice asked.

"I heard her leaving. She just stormed out without saying anything" Stefan said.

"Oh. I think I have to go. Elena said that my dad's been-" Venice was saying but Stefan cut her off saying "No. Stay here. Please" with pleading puppy dog's eyes which made Venice's heart flutter.

Venice sighed and chuckled saying "Okay." 

Stefan immediately grinned like a kid who's given his favorite dessert.

"I have to get my phone though. I think I left it in my car" Venice said, walking towards the door but Stefan stopped her saying "I'll get it. Why don't you change in the meanwhile? My shirts are in the closet and shorts are in the drawer below it" Stefan said, pointing at the closet and the drawer and left.