CHAPTER-47 : SLUMBER IT!

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Stefan was in his room, writing his diary when Damon barged into his room.

 "You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big "Save Venice" move?" Damon asked Stefan, clearly looking annoyed at what Stefan has done."I went to go look for Isobel and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate" Stefan replied, trying to explain Damon.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!" Damon exclaimed.

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Venice and Elena are putting all of their faith into some deal that they made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!" Stefan reasoned.

"I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer" Damon said.

"He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena and Venice safe" Stefan told Damon.

"And how do we do that?" Damon asked.

"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway" Stefan replied.

"Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems" Damon said and walked past Stefan and was about to leave the room when Stefan stopped him, saying "Hey, I'm sorry about Rose."

Damon stopped in his tracks and looked at Stefan and said"Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes" and was leaving but stopped when Stefan said "And you cared about her after five minutes. I wonder what that means?"

"It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing, evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder" Damon told Stefan and walked out of the room.

As if on cue, Stefan received a text from Caroline, saying: 911 NOW.

He immediately made his way to the Forbes residence.

*****

AT THE FORBES RESIDENCE:

Caroline let Stefan in.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked her, after entering inside.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word" Caroline replied, closing the door while looking at Stefan.

"It's that woman, Jules. She had a run-in with Damon" Stefan stated."Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed" Caroline said.

"Wow, this is bad" Stefan said, scratching his head.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline asked him as they both walked in the hallway.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed" Stefan replied.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends" Caroline said.

*****

AT THE LOCKWOOD MANSION:

Tyler was on the computer in his dad's office when he saw that Stefan was in the room. He tried to leave, but Stefan stopped him by blocking his way. Tyler looked a bit afraid and tensed.