CHAPTER-6 : FEARS

The next day, Bonnie and Venice went to school together. On their way there, Venice filled Bonnie with the highlights of what happened the previous day.

"Listen. I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm saying to take it slow" Bonnie said.

"You're the one who said to go for it" Venice said pointing her out, while making their way into the campus from the parking lot.

"Now I'm saying take it slow" Bonnie said.

"Why the about face?" Venice asked.

"It's not the about face. It's just.... You've been single for your entire high school and now is the perfect time to play the field" Bonnie explained.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Venice asked.

"It's stupid" Bonnie replied.

"Bonnie" Venice said, stopping Bonnie by catching her arm.

"What?" Bonnie asked.

"Spit it out" Venice said.

"I accidentally touched Stefan.... and I got a really bad feeling" Bonnie admitted.

"Is that it?" Venice asked.

Bonnie shook her head and was about to leave when Venice caught Bonnie's arm again.

"Bonnie" Venice said.

"It was "bad" bad" Bonnie said facing her friend.

"Is this the witch mojo thing again?" Venice asked.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's first ever boyfriend" Bonnie expressed.

"And I love you for it. I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard time for me for a while and I'm starting feel like things are getting back to normal again and you know what? Stefan's a big part of that" Venice explained.

When they both were making their way to the campus, Stefan joined them and said "Morning, Venice. Morning, Bonnie."

"Hey, um.. I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So, see you guys" Bonnie said and left.

"Bonnie, wait" Venice said but Bonnie didn't listen and left the two of them alone.

Stefan glanced at Bonnie's retreating figure and looked back at Venice.

"She doesn't like me very much" he said.

" She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you" Venice said and they both started walking.

"Look. There's Venice with the new guy" a girl told her friend making Matt and Tyler who were standing nearby her, follow her gaze.

Matt and Tyler were throwing a football around when that girl said that.

"Yeah. They're looking so cute together" the other girl said.

"What? How can you say that? I thought that he and I look good together" the first girl said.

Matt just shook his head hearing her statement and continued throwing the football around. Tyler was just staring at Venice and Stefan.

"Yeah. But I personally think that they're looking very cute together"the other girl said.

Matt and Tyler just blocked off the conversation of those two girls. Matt just continued with his football practice whereas Tyler was staring at Venice and Stefan.

"Man, I think she's gone crazy" Tyler said.

"Who? That girl?" Matt said pointing the girl who was just blabbering about how she and Stefan will look great together.