CHAPTER - 63 : GHOST DRAMAS

AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE:

Damon was tied to a chair with chains and shackles. A fireplace stoker was in his chest and his daylight ring was on the floor, beside him.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me" Damon groaned, opening his eyes.He groaned, trying to get up from the chair, but he couldn't move even a bit.

"Oh, Stefan" he groaned accusingly, thinking that Stefan did that to him.

He saw his daylight ring on the ground and said "Low blow, Stefan. Low blow."

Stefan appeared, standing by the entrance of the library, looking at Damon.

He laughed and asked "What the hell happened to you?""Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it" Damon said.Stefan smiled and walked towards Damon, saying "I didn't do this.""Quit screwing around!" Damon said in exasperation."I didn't" Stefan said with a frown.

He checked the chains and said "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep" Damon replied.

Stefan removed the iron stick, making Damon scream. Stefan threw the iron rod away and undid the shackles that were holding Damon. He patted Damon's shoulder and walked away.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself" Damon sassed, looking at his brother's retreating figure.

Damon kept on trying to get out of the chains, but they didn't even budge. Suddenly, the curtains beside him flew open and the sunlight entered the room, making Damon's skin burn. He screamed, loudly in pain. Kevin immediately rushed into the living room in confusion and alert and saw Damon's situation. He immediately rushed towards the curtains and closed them, blocking the sunlight. He then removed the chains that were on Damon, who immediately scrambled down and slid his daylight ring on.

*****

AT THE TOWN SQUARE:

Volunteers were preparing the town for the night of illuminations. Venice and Caroline were helping Bonnie to hang lanterns from the trees.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?" Caroline asked.

Apparently, Vicki was the reason why Ric's car blew, the previous night. She tricked Matt into giving her an anchor to the living world, from the other side, performing some ritual. Oh, she desperately wanted to kill Elena. A witch was apparently helping her from the other side and she told Vicki to kill Elena, if she wanted to stay in touch with the living world. Bonnie and Matt soon realized it and they performed another ritual which sent Vicki back to the other side.

"I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here" Bonnie replied and climbed down the ladder."Okay, you don't think I can actually resist commenting on that" Caroline said."There. You commented" Venice pointed out, while Bonnie just sighed."Bonnie..." Caroline trailed off."What do you want me to say, Caroline? I went against the balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, and now I'm paying the consequences" Bonnie said, taking a few more lanterns from the ground."Well, Caroline and I want you to say you're not okay with it" Venice told Bonnie.

"Yeah" Caroline said.

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I just don't know what to do about it" Bonnie said.

Before either Venice or Bonnie could comment on anything, a not so happy looking Damon pulled up near them them in his car.

"Greetings, Sassy pants, Blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan" Damon told Bonnie."What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked."Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost" Damon replied."What?" Venice asked in disbelief."And why would you think that?" Caroline sassed."Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu" Damon replied.