CHAPTER-42 : KIDNAPPED AGAIN

TIME SKIP (THE NEXT DAY):

AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL:

Stefan was closing his locker when Kevin joined him. Kevin was looking all gloomy and tensed.

"Hey Kevin" Stefan said and shut his locker closed.

"Hey" Kevin said dejectedly.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

Kevin checked their surroundings so that no one, near by them could hear what they're speaking and looked at Caroline "Something horrible happened last night."

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"Last night. Matt got all drunk and insulted Ty's father in front of him and suddenly, he started insulting my father. Then he started beating both of us when we told him to stop and I don't know what happened to me, and Tyler... We started beating him. Caroline got to us and stopped us. But then, Sarah and Bradley, they were there too, drinking and dancing before the fight started and after we stopped, I don't know what went wrong with both the girls... They just charged on us with a pocket knife. Bradley stabbed me on my chest and I pushed her and she tripped and got her head banged to the table an fell. Same happened to Tyler with Sarah. Both the girls.... they died... and the curse got triggered, Stefan. Caroline covered up forthe both of us saying that Sarah and Bradley got drunk and were dancing and they tripped and stopped breathing. I'm a werewolf and I don't want any of this... It's like everything's got intensified.. My emotions, my strength, my speed... everything. But I don't want any of this..." Kevin said.

Stefan stared at him with loss of words. He didn't know how to respond. His girlfriend correction, ex-girlfriend's brother and best friend are werewolves now and he didn't know how to react. Practically, their bite is fatal to vampires. Kevin and Tyler becoming werewolves is the worst case scenario that he definitely didn't need right now.

"Kevin.... I know that's a whole lot to take in... But, you have to get through this... Have you told Venice?" Stefan asked.

"About that.. Look, Venice's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Ric's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it" Kevin said."What are you talking about?" Stefan asked."You and Venice. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..." Kevin was saying but was cut off by Stefan who said "Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together.""Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" Kevin asked."No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over" Stefan replied."'Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Kevin asked as if Stefan's got an answer.

" Morning guys!" Jeremy said, joining them.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asked, looking at Kevin and Stefan.

"Did Venice stay at your place, last night?" Kevin asked.

"No... I was actually about to ask you about Elena, if.. she stayed at your place, last night" Jeremy asked, looking at Kevin and immediately understood that something's wrong and all three of them stared at each other.

*****

AT SOME HOUSE AWAY FROM MYSTIC FALLS:

Some vampire kidnapped Elena and Venice and took them to some house, far away from Mystic Falls. Well, he didn't directly kidnap them. He compelled a man to kidnap them and then after he got them, he killed the man by feeding on him. He pulled over at the driveway of the house and got out of the car and carried Elena, bridal style into the huge house. Both the girls' hands and legs were tied by rope. Minutes later, he showed up again and carried Venice into the house, bridal style. He put her on a couch in a very huge room, which looked like a living room. The rooms were empty with very little furniture and the house looked like it didn't have any maintenance since a long time. Elena was on a couch that's opposite to the one on which Venice was present. Elena was looking at her in wide eyes.