CHAPTER-52 : THE 60'S DECADE DANCE

AT ALARIC'S FLAT:

Before Isobel kidnapped Elena and Venice, she met Alaric and knocked him out with the help of a warlock from Klaus's inner circle. Later, the warlock brought Alaric's body, to the flat which he's using rarely, now that he's living with the McLeans. That warlock then helped Klaus to possess Alaric's body and now, Alaric is not Alaric but he's still Alaric, but not actually Alaric. And Katherine is also with Alaric/Klaus. More like stuck with him, thanks to Isobel and Klaus made sure that Katherine wouldn't be able to leave the flat.

Klaus/Alaric opened the closet and took out 2 shirts.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus said, looking at Alaric's choice of clothes.

He showed the shirts to Katherine who's sitting on a chair.

"Okay, bad, or badder?" Klaus/Alaric asked her, showing the two shirts to her. 

"The dark colors suit you better" Katherine replied, looking at him. "

Oh, thank you, honey" Klaus/Alaric said and threw the light colored shirt onto the bed and wore the dark shirt.

" Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus asked.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the hidden basement of the McLean residence" Katherine said. 

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah" Klaus said and sighed "Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." 

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna" Katherine reminded him. 

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus asked. 

"Be careful near Venice. That girl can easily suspect that something's wrong. She's got brains" Katherine said.

"I know about her. What else?" Klaus asked.

"That's it" Katherine replied.

He walked closer to her and touched her face, making her jump and stay tensed, in fright.

"Oh, so jumpy" Klaus/Alaric said and retracted his hand. 

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know" Katherine said.

Klaus placed his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looked her in the face.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me" Klaus said, compelling her. 

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger" Katherine told him. 

" Bonnie the best friend? " Klaus asked.

Katherine nodded.

 "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore" Klaus/Alaric said, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop" Katherine replied. 

" Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that" Klaus said. 

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it" Katherine begged, looking at the floor. 

" And show you kindness?" Klaus asked.

Katherine just looked at him in fright.

" I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long" Klaus said and took out a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket and opened it.