CHAPTER-30 : MISS MYSTIC FALLS PAGEANT

TIME SKIP (A FEW DAYS LATER):

AT THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL:

Stefan drove to the Mystic Falls high in his red Porche. People kept staring at the red beauty as Stefan drove it into the parking lot and parked it. He got off the car and shut the door when Venice approached him , saying "Nice car."

Stefan removed his shades and said " I thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage" and walked towards her.

She smiled and they both kissed each other.

"I didn't know you were coming back today" Venice said after they broke the kiss.

"You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things " Stefan told her.

"Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings? " Venice asked.

"Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible" he replied, caressing her face.

"I'm okay with that" Venice said with a smile which he found extremely cute and adorable, with a dimple showing on her right cheek.

He immediately kissed her.

" Hey, thank you" he said, after they broke the kiss.

Venice raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"For helping me get through the rough patch" he added to add more clarity.

"You're welcome" Venice said.

They both looked at each other.

"We're gonna be late" Venice said.

"Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you" Stefan said, taking a step backwards and pointed his car.

"Okay" Venice said and left.

Stefan walked towards the car's trunk and opened it to reveal a tire, his backpack and lots of blood-bags. Like, a whole lot of blood bags. he took his back-pack from the trunk and closed it and walked inside the building.

It was History and Stefan entered the classroom just before the bell rang. He went and sat in his usual seat which is beside Venice. Alaric entered the classroom and closed the door.

"Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?" Ric said.

He was interrupted by Bonnie who entered the class saying "Sorry. I'm late."

Venice couldn't help but feel happy, seeing her best friend, coming back home.

"Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie" Ric said.

Bonnie came and sat in her seat, beside Venice. Bonnie smiled seeing Venice but her smile faded when she saw Stefan. Stefan smiled at her but she turned her head as if she didn't see him. Venice felt a bit awkward at that bit.

After the class Venice ran after Bonnie who left the class as soon as it is over.

"Bonnie!" Venice called, running behind the witch.

"Hey" Bonnie said.

Both the girls started walking together.

"I tried to grab you after class but you already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" Venice asked.