CHAPTER-45 : ELIJAH'S REAPPEARANCE

AT THE FELL'S CHURCH TOMB:

To say that Venice was utterly pissed at Elena was an understatement. It took a hell load of workout to burn it down and restrain herself from going all kick Elena's ass, for Venice. Venice even got to know through Elena that Elijah's alive and even killed the three vampires who came to take her to Klaus. After that Venice made sure that Elena stayed locked up in the house, with the help of Bonnie and Jeremy. Kevin on the other side, went to Tyler's because it's a full moon that night.The previous day, Stefan gave the moonstone to Venice when he picked it up, who gave it to Bonnie, before going to the tomb. After making sure that Elena was magically locked up in her house, Venice went to the tomb with some candles, lanterns and lunch (not blood) and other food stuff, including coffee, so that Stefan's skin wouldn't go all ice cold. She didn't mind bring some blood because Damon said that he'll take care of that. When she was descending down the stairs, while carrying two bags which contained candles and other stuff in one bag and food in other bag and black coffee in the other hand, she heard Damon and Stefan's voice. Stefan was standing inside the tomb, by the entrance whereas Damon was standing outside.

"Hey" Venice said, walking towards the brothers.

"Hey" Stefan said.

"I brought you some stuff. You know, like care package. Candles, lanterns..... and lunch" Venice said.

"So thoughtful of you, sassy pants" Damon remarked.

Venice stared at him blankly and said "And let's hope that you are thoughtful enough for your brother to bring him what I told you."

"Oh, yeah. I did. I just forgot to give it to him" Damon said and pulled out a bottle of blood and showed it to Stefan.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her" Stefan told him.

Damon and Venice looked into the tomb and saw Katherine standing a few feet behind Stefan. Venice hated to see her boyfriend being stuck with her lunatic ancestor who looks exactly like her cousin. 

"Yeah...." Damon trailed off.

" You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan" Katherine said.

"I've been dead before. I got over it " Damon said and looked at Stefan and said " Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Venice is safe" Stefan replied, looking at Damon and then at Venice.

Katherine rolled her eyes, hearing it.

Damon nodded and looked at Venice and asked "You coming, Ven?"

"No. I'm gonna stay here for a while" Venice replied.

Damon nodded and left.

"And.... I brought you coffee" Venice said, showing him the paper coffee cup that she's holding.

Stefan smiled gratefully.

"He needs coffee. Not some stupid coffee that you made" Katherine said.

  Venice rolled her eyes and handed the coffee to him.  

"Katherine. I'm spending some quality time with my girlfriend. So, get lost somewhere inside the tomb" Stefan said, while holding the coffee cup.

"Whatever" Katherine muttered and retreated back, into the tomb.

Venice made sure that Katherine's out of sight and stepped inside the tomb and kissed Stefan, sweetly who kissed her back.