Chapter 2

KEVIN POV

In all my classes, so far, each teacher told me I got a tutor named Rachel Giles for their subject. Who the hell is this Rachel person?

I saw my best friend, Keith.

"Yo Keith!" I yelled out across the lunch room. He turned his head and laughed.

" Who the hell is Rachel Giles? " I asked sitting down in my seat. Our table of 5 normally had 4 people occupy it. We were just waiting on James and Zack. All four of us have been friends. Or more brothers since preschool.

"Rachel Giles? Why man? You have kissed every girl in our grade or slept with every girl in our grade. Shouldn't you know?" he responded confused.

"Naw. I don't know her. Hey there's Zack and James," I answered .

Zack and James sat down before I asked then.

"Who is Rachel Giles?" I spewed out.

" Rachel Giles? Um.. " Zack trailed off.

"Rachel Giles.. I think she is in my gym class. I dunno though, why?" James responded .

"She is my tutor now, courtesy of my teachers," I muttered .

" Here is one easy way to find her, " Keith said grinning. He stood up on his seat, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled.

"HEY! RACHEL GILES? WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY?" He yelled. All three of us were laughing our asses off.

" Guess she is not here, " Zack laughed clapping his hand on Keiths shoulder.

"Good luck man," James gasped out between his laughter.

Seems like she would be a challenge, not only to find but to get to know her.

RACHEL POV

I go to the library during lunch, and I just read, write or draw.

I sat at one of the tables drawing a flower with a hummingbird feeding on it.

Finally, after 45 minutes or lunch period was over. I GET TO GO TO SCIENCE!

Science is my favorite class, and we have an awesome teacher that explains everything really well.

I walked into science and it turned out that there was a sub.

"Hello class! I am Ms.Riley, and as you can tell Dr.Kane is out. I am going to take attendance, and when I say your name either say here or raise your hand. Got it? " the sub explained .

She went through the list of names before she said

"Rachel Giles?"
I raised my hand and she smiled at me before continuing on.

ZACK POV

"Rachel Giles?" our science sub, Ms. Riley called.

HOLY SHIT that is the girl that Kevin was looking for. My head shot up to see who she was. I just got a glimpse of a dark haired girl pulling her hand down. Found you!

RACHEL POV

Dr.Kane had emailed me about me tutoring Kevin Garnett. I agreed, and it seems like every teacher want me to tutor him. Great.

Soon the period was over and I ran out of class, only to have my arm caught by a tall, muscular boy. Oh no. A popular kid. To be more exact, Zack.

"Hey! Rachel? Rachel Giles right?" he asked. His dark hair in a quiff, and piercing blue eyes looking at me. His tall 5' 10" frame towered over my 5 ' 1" frame.

I nodded meekly before yanking my arm out of his grasp and running to my next class, art.

I took my seat in art, popped my ear buds in and continued my art project. We had to do something that represented ourselves , so I was drawing a girl hiding.

"Class. We have a transfer from my period 1 class joining us for the rest of the year. Please welcome Keith," Ms. Laverty announced.

I didn't bother seeing who he was, but then I heard her next words.
"Take the seat in the back, next to Rachel,"

No no no don't do that. And to late.

A presence took the empty stool next to mine.

" Hi. You must be Rachel. I'm Keith," he introduced himself.

Of course I know who he is. He is a popular. I looked at him and observed him. He was also tall and muscular around 5 ' 11", but had floppy dirty blonde hair. His green eyes looked at me, and I looked away quickly.

KEITH POV

Hmm. I looked at her sketchbook and saw her full name. Rachel Giles. Bingo.

She seemed really short. I think she is 5' 1" at most. Ha-ha midget.

Her dark hair covered most of her face as she was leaning forward to work on her project. She had a large black sweatshirt with a dragon on it. Her brown eyes were soft, but you could tell that they had the ability to burn a hole in your soul, if she wanted to. What secrets did this tutor girl hold?