Chapter 31

Ok so I changed their ages so Rachel and all are in senior year. The older siblings (Brandon and Aiden) are sophomores in college.

Rachel POV

The next day at school I went in as normal. Nate dropped me off, said he would pick me up later then I walked into school. For some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong or that someone was watching me.

sorry won't be in school 2day. Same for the others. Sorry princess -Kevin

Perfect -Rachel

I put my phone away and happily walked to my homeroom. None of the guys here would make everything easier.

What you won't miss me? :( - Kevin

Nope. I won't miss you -Rachel

Meanie -Kevin

Says the guy that owns the car that ran me over - Rachel

What, do you think I actually ran you over?  -Kevin

Yes -Rachel

Princess I am offended -Kevin

And I still don't care -Rachel

Who pissed in your cereal today? -Kevin

I had toast -Rachel

I turned my phone off as the teacher walked down the row.

"Psst. Hey you," a voice next to me said. I turned my head to the left and made eye contact . A blonde girl was there, leaning out of her seat slightly. "Yeah, you. Is it true you have been hanging out with Kevin, Keith, Zack and James?" I nodded. " and is it also true that you hang out with that boy new kid, Jared? " again I nodded.

"Wow. What a slut," the brunette girl next to her said. The girl asking me questions nodded and they both burst out in laughter. I sat there silently, letting them laugh at me. I expected to get made fun of. I was still slightly shocked though. I didn't know how to react.

"What, are you planning who you are going to spend the night with, slut? Who will it be? "The blonde girl mocked.

"I believe you have been mistaken. Unlike you two, I have no interest in doing that with any of them. You can take them if you want, it's not any of my business," I said after a moment of thought.

"Real cute whore,  but really. You can drop the act," the brunette laughed.

"It's about time you dropped your whole good girl act," The blonde sighed.

"Act? Now I am confused," I said.

"We have been in the same homeroom since freshman year. Everyday, you sit there reading some book, or studying. Really, it's a good thing you dropped the act," the blonde answered.

"Here is the thing, it's not an act. Before you go spreading a rumor, at least get your facts right," I growled. Now these girls had annoyed me. They thought my personality was an act, which was just rude. They were judging me before we had ever even spoken a word.

Thankfully, the bell rang just as I finished speaking, I didn't have to hear what ever snarky comeback they had prepared. I walked out of homeroom and into History with Mr. Donovan. I never thought I would be happy to be in a history class.

I was paying attention for once but my thoughts kept drifting. They were bouncing from my writing, the whole police station ordeal from yesterday.

"Yeah her. The brown haired girl. I know, I didn't even know she was in this class," I heard a voice whisper. I glanced around the room and saw others glancing at me before whispering to the person next to them. I stopped trying to listen to the history lessons and tried to hear what people were talking about.

"Yup. I heard she slept with all 5 of them."

"Wow. She is lucky though."

"The 4 hottest guys and then the hot newcomer? I know how does she do it?"

"I heard that the new guy Jared is now considered in the top 10 hottest guys in our grade."

"So she banged half of the hottest guys? That's impressive."

"Wait who is she? I have never seen her before."

"Her name is Rachel. I didn't know she existed until today."

Wow. I had just heard these rumors in homeroom. News managed to travel fast. Or I should say gossip, because this so called news was not true.

Authors Note

Hey guys! We got to 24K readers!! I am so happy and sop thankful. I ended up sending the covers to some friends and a lot of them voted for cover B. Sorry for those of you who liked cover A.

But really, thank you guys so much for all the support!

-anubluey