Chapter 24

"Rachel, you can't ignore us forever," Keith said. I sketched furiously, attempting to ignore him but he just wouldn't stop talking. "Rachel. Rachnerd03. Rachel. Rachel. Rachel. Rachel."

"Will you shut it?" I hissed looking up from my work. Keith smirked triumphantly and laughed a little.

"So that's all it takes? Saying your name a bunch of times, and you stop ignoring me?" Keith joked.

"Look Keith, I have to get my work done. I don't have the pleasure of getting to stay after school to work on this project more because of certain people," I snapped.

"Okay then," Keith said. He stopped talking but then I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and saw Keith staring at me, as if he was willing lasers to shoot out like a superhero would.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Just give us a chance. Trust us -" Keith started.

"Nope. Nope nope, nopedy nope. I am content, with not trusting any of you. And if you were going to say today I have plans," I interrupted.

"Plans? With who? Nate?" Keith laughed.

" Yes. I also have plans with Jared. "

"Wait what. No. Rachel listen Jared is dangerous," Keith said.

"Says the guy that speeds with a motorcycle," I muttered. Keith kept talking, but I wasn't listening. I went back to working on my project. The only sounds that I could hear were the clock ticking and my pencil scratching the paper.

I really didn't get it. Why did they all hate Jared? As far as I was concerned, Jared was much easier to trust and he was nicer than the rest. What screwed up history did they have?

Authors note

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. We reached 12K, and that took us 5 days! I am really sorry that this chapter is a filler, but the next one will be better. Thank you all for the endless support, you guys are the best!

Also if you could comment your favorite actor that is kinda young and is blonde with blue eyes that would be a huge help!!!

-anubluey