Chapter 12

Once the guys told me to get better they bolted. I guess they where in a rush. Oh well.

"Aiden are you awake?" I asked once the door slammed shut.

" What the fuck do you think? I don't sleep talk, do I? " Aiden groaned opening his eyes.

"Okay so you're awake. I need to do find a doctor."

I stood up and looked at the clipboard that was on the counter.

"Great you have Dr. Johnson to. He is really nice. I'll go get him," I said walk in our of the room.

" Can I help you? " the lady behind the counter said once I got to the front of the building.

"Yeah, can you tell Dr. Johnson that Aiden Giles is awake?" I said tapping my fingers on the counter.

" Of course. Anything else? " she replied.

"Nope thanks," I said leaving the counter. I made my way back to Aiden's room when my phone buzzed. Thank god I remembered to get that from my parents.

Tougher than you seem princess. I would watch my back in the near future - GG

Who are you? - Rachel

You will see -GG

I put my phone away, fully annoyed. Who the fire truck would send creepy texts and tried to kill people? That is just rude.

"Hey Rach, you look mad. What's wrong?" Aiden said as I walked into the room.

" Do you know anyone who goes by the signature GG and would want us dead? " I asked exasperated.

"Woah, what drugs did they give you? Really you sound like a crazy person. We live in Stonehenge Falls, the most boring town in the world. I bet it's one of those guys who visited you trying to prank you or something," Aiden answered, chuckling lightly.

" I don't think it's that –" I started before I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Hey guys it's Dr. Johnson, can I come in?"

" Yeah sure, " I said getting up to open the door.

"Thank you. Aiden how are you feeling?" Dr. Johnson

"Better. I think," Aiden said, attempting to sit up.

" Calm down, you have worse injuries than your sister. Concussion, broken arm, and broken leg, " Dr. Johnson announced.

"What injuries does Rachel have?" Aiden asked, relaxing.

" She has a fractured arm and cut up leg. You need to stay here for some more time, " Dr. Johnson answered changing Aiden's IV bag.

"Okay. Anything else?" Aiden said, closing his eyes.

" Nope, that is all for now. You need to rest, " Dr. Johnson said walking out of the room.

"So Rachel, how is everything?" Aiden asked, eyes closed once the door shut.

" Really? You are going to ask me that when you are the one who is severely injured? " I replied shaking my head.

"Yes. That is my job as your brother, to make sure you are okay. And to gossip. Who were those guys who visited you?" Aiden asked smiling.

" Those guys were Kevin, Keith, Zack and James. Kevin is the one I am tutoring and the rest are his best friends, " I answered. If course he would want to gossip.

"Tell me about them."

" Okay, well. They are all tall, loud, they all have muscular builds-"

"No that's not what I meant. Tell me about them, as a people. Start with Kevin," Aiden cut me off.