Chapter 59

"Nope," Dave automatically protested. "Charlie I don't care that you are the leader, you don't make this choice on your own."

"I agree with Dave," Casey said standing up. "Charlie sending you in alone is a suicide mission. If we fail then you have no one in there to help you."

"Besides, even if only you go they want all of us. It won't work, will it?" Nicki pointed out.

"Nicki is right," Keith said. "My guess is that with these guys it will be all or nothing. If you send one person in, everyone will get hurt. I think we should all get taken, and then once we get there we wait a little bit. Let our allies move in a little bit. Once the allies start the fight then we take advantage of the distractions and escape. It's simple but sometimes simple works."

"Yeah and sometimes simple means we get killed," Casey muttered.

"Can you stop being such a dick," Keith growled. "The only thing keeping me from trying to kill you right now is the fact that there are witnesses."

"Oh go ahead and kill this bitch," Nicki said. "I'll help you hide the body."

"Try me Nicki you won't last five seconds," Casey taunted. She smirked and pulled a small knife out.

"I think she'll kick your ass, knife or not," Charlie drawled. "Go ahead I won't stop you." Nicki darted forward and Casey grabbed her arm. She kicked his nether regions and he let go of her, yelling at her.

"You bitch," he spat. "That's dirty."

"So is betraying your gang but you were fine with that."

"I never actually betrayed you guys."

"You risked your own life, gave fake information about us and tarnished our reputation," Nicki yelled. She kicked him in the stomach and let out a groan of pain. "So yeah we are all pissed are ready to kill you."

"Charlie won't let that happen," he smirked. "She may be mad but she won't let me die."

"You're right," Charlie said.

"See," Casey said gleefully.

"If you are going to do it's going to be by my hand," she continued, her voice filled with anger and an eerie calm.

"Please stop," I requested. Nicki froze and looked at me. "I know I have no right to be requesting anything but I am sadly involved in this. Keith, Charlie and I seem to be at the top of their hit list."

"No shit Sherlock," Casey muttered. Nicki kicked him and he stopped talking.

"Anyways," I continued. "We can use that to our advantage. They won't actually murder those people. They know I am not part of a gang and I don't think I have done anything illegal that involves gangs. I could turn the tape in to the police and get them caught. That's not the best choice though because you all are involved with gangs obviously. What happens if they get the top three on their list?"

"We die?" Dave said.

"Not necessarily," Keith pointed out. "The seven hostages will probably be released, and they'll try to get information from us most likely."

"Or we are just bait," I suggested. "Why would they pick Keith, Dave, Nicki and I? Charlie makes sense because she is the leader. Dave is her childhood friend, so that kinda makes sense."

"Keith is my cousin," Charlie revealed.

"Okay. Then me and Nicki? She is a member and I'm not even part of of this. They picked odd members so interrogate, right? They have to have some other goal." I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Charlie walked to the door with Dave behind her ready to fight. She opened the door and standing there was Aiden.

"So my baby sister is in trouble?" He asked walking in.

"I am surprised you came," she laughed.

"What's dickwad doing here?" Aiden asked pointing at Casey. "We must be really desperate."

"Ouch," he muttered. "I came on my own and I came to help genius."

"And that's why Nicki is ready to kill your ass," Keith laughed. Charlie, Aiden and Dave all sat down and Nicki moved to sit on a chair rather than standing over Casey.

"Someone want to explain why he is here?" Nicki asked. "I'm Nicki."

"I'm Aiden, Rachel's older brother. I'm a secret member you could say. Nate, Charlie, Casey, Rachel and Dave all know."

"So why is he here?" Keith asked.

"He is our decoy," Charlie explained. "He is a person that no one knows about. If we make him fake join these freaks, then he gathers information and takes them down from the inside while we chip away at them from the outside."

"Why was he kept a secret?" Nicki asked. "And how do you know he isn't working for someone else?"

"I don't betray my family," Aiden countered. "Nate and Rachel are on one side and I sure as hell am not going against them."

"He hasn't given me any reason to not trust him," Charlie said. "Now lets put this plan into motion."

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys
Sorry that I haven't updated in nearly a month and that this chapter isn't really good enough to make up for it. I have been working on some other stories and once this one is done I will be sharing one with you guys.
Thank you for your support and patience I love you all <3
Anubluey