Chapter 47

The next morning I woke up at 5:30 and immediate woke Keith up. In the process of me waking him up I learned that he was a freaking mummy when he slept. Nothing could disturb him. I ended up pouting a glass of water on him.

"I AM NOT A FISH," he spluttered. I threw a towel to him and he quickly dried off.

"Okay, but we have to go. We have to figure out where we are and how to get home," I laughed.

"Alright, let's go," he grumbled. I checked everywhere to make sure we didn't leave anything like food or money. Keith checked out while I waited by the motorcycle.

"Alright, she told me we are about 50 miles from Stonehenge Falls," Keith grinned.

"Okay, that's not bad. We could make it there in less than an hour if we figure out how to get there."

"To get to the highway we just have to follow this road then take an exit and we are on a highway. From there we are good," he said. I climbed onto the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around him.

"Let's go home," I whispered.

KEVINS POV

The day after telling the gang what had happened to Keith was hard. We all woke up early in the morning to prepare for a memorial held in our gang house backyard.

James, Zack and I were all wearing the same suits. I was the second to last one there. For some reason James was the last one to arrive. I looked around the backyard and saw our entire gang scattered around the yard. Someone had put a picture of Keith up and had written 'a friend a fighter and a brother.'

"Okay now that everyone is here, let's eat started," Charlie said. She was wincing with every step she took to get to the front near the picture, but she eventually made it.

"We are all here today, to honor our brother. Keith. He was a brother to all of us, and one of the only logical ones here," Charlie started. She paused for a second to stop the tears that had started to form. When she looked back up her eyes were filled with fury. "Keith was murdered. We don't know by who but these people have harassed us enough. They have kidnapped a friend and murdered a brother. Make no mistake, we will get revenge." She walked away and it was my turn to speak.

"Keith was a brother to me. He kept me from making stupid choices and he always but others before himself. His death was a murder, and I swear I will find that son of a bitch and murder the bloody bastard myself," I said. I quickly walked away and stood with James and Zack.

People continues giving speeches, and just as the last speech which was James' was about to go, I heard a motorcycle pull up.

"Did you hear a motorcycle?" I asked Zack.

"Nope."

"Keith was more than a brother to me. I loved him more than anything, but not as a brother. I loved him truly, and I always will," Zack announced. I heard a door slam and saw Zack wipe his tears away. I turned around with everyone else and saw none other than Keith and Rachel standing there.

"I love you too James," Keith said, loud enough for everyone to hear. James and Keith ran towards each other and they collided.

JAMES POV

"I thoguh this I lost you," I whispered as Keith hugged me tighter.

"Never," he whispered. He cupped my face in his hands, and kissed me passionately on the lips. Time stopped for me. I was in a pure bliss.

We eventually pulled apart and I was blushing madly. Keith just looked happier than a four year old eating ice cream. A thunderous applause filled with cheers and whistles followed he end of our kiss and I blushed even more.

RACHEL POV

So apparently everyone thought Keith was dead, which was weird, but also WHO WERE THESE PEOPLE?

"Okay everyone inside. Now we have serious things to discuss," someone said once the applause ended. "That includes you too Rachel."

I walked inside with everyone else and they all sat on couches and the floor. I took to standing next to Nate, because A, He was my cousin. And B, WHAT WAS HE DOING THERE?

"Alright Rachel, I know you have a lot of questions and you are confused so we will catch you up. For starters my name is Charlie."

AUTHORS NOTE
hey look who updated! I am so sorry that updates are not even weekly anymore and that they are just random. I blame school. Now i have more time to write because soccer and frisbee are over so I will hopefully be able to put up more soon.

Thank you all for all the support!!! I love you all so much!!!

If you haven't checked out my other book "the Hit Man" check it out please. It's an action book and is different from this one.

-anubluey