Chapter 65

RACHEL'S POV

I don't know how long I was in that room, but all I know is that Gavin came back, but he wasn't alone. He was sandwiched between two girls that were in muscle tank tops, displaying their terrifying, yet impressive muscles.

"Hurry up," the blonde one said. I stood up and she put a cloth bag over my head. Someone tied my wrists behind my back and then I was led out of the room. We walked down halls, taking random turns. Two lefts, a right, through a door, then another left and finally the last set of doors. After that we were walking straight. I was shoved into a chair and I felt my legs being tied down to it, then my arms. The bag was pulled off of my head and I was face to face with Brandon.

"Rachel, I'm glad that you're cooperating," he smiled. 

"It's not like I have much of a choice," I muttered. "If I had a choice, I would've run."

"And you wouldn't bother looking for your brother?" He chuckled. "I'm not stupid Rachel."

"I have no idea what you're talking about orange pickle head," I growled. "But if you kidnapped him too, then you have a lot of problems coming your way."

"What's an orange pickle head?" Gavin muttered. "Is this something I should know?"

"Don't worry about it," Brandon laughed. "The little lady doesn't curse. I personally think we have bigger issues at hand, wouldn't you say so?" His eyes fell on the blonde girl who put the bag on my head and she smirked. 

"Everything is exactly on schedule. We don't have to worry about anyone trying to ruin your plans," she said. "Although Rachel, I would like to have some girl on girl talk with you. Clear the room."

Everyone walked out, but I saw Gavin shoot me a look of sympathy. The door slammed shut and the blonde girl pulled up a chair.

"First things first, I'm Haley. I'm not gonna hurt you, as long as you answer my questions truthfully. Got it?"

"Go ahead," I said. She was stone cold, impossible for me to read. "Although, you know that kidnapping is illegal right? And if you harm me, that's just going to be adding on to the charges that will be put on you when I get out."

"Cute," she smirked. "Let's start with a soft question. Which life do you value more. Your brother's or your boyfriend's?"

"Well if that's soft I'd hate to see hard," I muttered. "I can't answer that."

"Wrong answer," she said. She stood up and punched my cheek. "Try again."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI!! I Know i disappeared again, and I'm sorry. This chapter isn't that good, but I wanted to get something out before 2019.

Please check out my other book, Alice. I personally like it, and the plot line is way more connected that this story.

To answer the question that keeps popping up in my inbox, yes i will be rewriting and editing this book when I am done, but I don't know when that will happen. 

Please check out my youtube channel (It's for dance) and tell me what you think I've been working hard and appreciate all feedback.

Link to Alice: https://www.wattpad.com/550389973-alice-prologue

Link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbx-R4xt_YMV8hJc9zdAMw

I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I PROMISE I'LL WRITE MORE IN 2019

-Anubluey