Chapter 64

I nodded and Gavin stood up to leave. I didn't know what they would want with a 14 year old kid, but if he was help captive, then him and I were on the same side because of our common enemy.

"I have to leave now, but I will be back later," he said out loud. I nodded and he left the room and locked it again. I sat against the wall, trying to plot an escape for not only myself, but for Gavin and Aiden.

KEVIN'S POV

I was watching my phone carefully. I had texted Rachel 30 minutes after school ended, because i knew she should've gotten home by then. I was asking if she wanted to go get ice cream, but hours had passed and there was no reply. I was about to leave for her house to see what was wrong, but then I got a text.

Game over brother -Rachel <3

A fire came over me and I started yelling. Brandon had gotten away with too much.

What did you do? -Kevin

You'll see brother. By the end of tonight, we will be on top. - Rachel <3

I got on my motorcycle and sped to the gang house. I barged in and saw Nicki sitting there, typing on her laptop.

"Kevin?" she said, confused. "Everything okay?"

"Can you trace a text?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" she said. She took my phone and looked at the texts and her eyes widened. "Charlie should be back in a minute. Take my phone and text the gang."

"Text them what?" Charlie said, walking in.

"We need to fix this new gang. Get the Gorra Gang and the rest of the Magan gang in here," Nicki said. Charlie looked at my phone and nodded. She texted everyone and replies came in almost instantaneously. Within 30 minutes everyone from both gangs were in the room.

"Why did you send a code red?" Jared asked.

"Code red is only for absolute emergencies," Blair added in. "I don't see anyone dead."

"Not yet," Charlie said. "But if we wait there will be casualties."

"Don't be vague Charlie," Zack said. "Cut to the chase."

"They took Rachel, and they claim that by the end of the night they will 'be on top'" I said. "I say we take them down tonight."

"And how would we do that?" Dave asked. "We don't have a plan, no location, nothing. Your inside guy isn't giving us a location so there is nothing we can do."

"There is a tracker on the bottom of the inside man's shoe," Charlie said. "He doesn't even know it's there. I put it before I sent him, incase something happened that we couldn't contact him. I just have to pull it up and we can strike tonight."

"Charlie, you have our gang's full support," a man that was standing near Jared said. He had long hair that was tied into a bun. "Give us the plan, and we will help."

"Thanks Drew. I'll let you know when we have our full plan," Charlie nodded. The gore gang walked out, and Charlie started looking for the 'inside man' for the location of  Rachel.

"Charlie, what are the odds of no one getting injured?" Nicki asked.

"None."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys!

Thank for reading, and I appreciate the support.

I've been working on writing, but I'm working on dance as well. Please support me and my dance channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbx-R4xt_YMV8hJc9zdAMw

thank you guys for everything!!

-anubluey