Chapter 43

ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE AUTHORS NOTE

KEVIN'S POV

I was probably sitting there for steady 30 minutes crying and thinking of how I would explain Keith's death to his family.

Where r u? -Zack

Come to cliff -Kevin

K -Zack

15 minutes later I heard a motorcycle pull up and and then the sound of the engine shut off.

"Hey man, you mind filling me in on what's going on?" Zack asked.

"You should probably sit down. This is going to be quite a tale," I sighed. He plopped down next to me and stared off of the cliff.

" Okay so Charlie was attacked, Gora organized something, and she is in the hospital. She will be fine. I am pretty sure Dave is high on caffeine and is being fucking bugs bunny in there talking with her. James is taking care of a deal or something and he is coming back today, " I said. I took a deep breath in and looked at the guy to my right. "And there is something you need to know."

"What is it?" He asked. "You know I won't judge you, or hate you. Just ask Keith. You know that nothing you say will change anything, and if there was a problem you can bet your ass that he would be graphing a solution, like they do in algebra."

"Well I can't ask Keith anymore," I whispered.

" what happened? " he asked looking at me concerned.

"Keith is dead," I blurted out.

"I think I heard you wrong. Did you say Keith is DEAD?" He said.

"He died maybe an hour ago," I muttered.

"Okay okay, good prank. Now where is he? Keith where you at?" Zack called.

"Zack stop. He isn't going to answer," I said.

" Keith, come out! " he continued to yell.

"Zack stop," I barked grabbing his arm. " Keith is dead. He is gone. He is NEVER coming back. " I saw a tear fall from his eye and he quickly wiped it away. He hugged me and we were both crying.

RACHEL POV

We came back to where ever that building was that I was being held after the motorcycle ride. I have to admit it was fun, but nothing compared to the being on Kevin's bike or Keith's bike.

"Shane," a gruff voice said.

" Ay, what's up man? " the blonde grinned.

"We need the girl," the stranger said. Shane nodded and walked me over to the man. I looked closely and saw a mask covering his face. Based on his build he was about 6 '4" , and had an overwhelming amount of muscle. The guy grabbed my arm and stabbed me with a needle.

"What did you do?" I asked as he dragged me down a hall. Shane stood there doing nothing and went out of sight.

"It's nothing harmful," he says.

"You dragging me by the arm is harmful," I muttered.

"Someone really needs to re-evaluate you. Shy, and timid don't suit you," he said.

"What's your name," I asked.

"I am not saying kid," he replied.

"Alright. Then I am going to call you Larry," I declared. I wasn't able to hear his answer because at that moment a sharp ringing pierced my ears. I fell to the ground covering them. The noise didn't stop, instead of seemed to increase. Then I was sucked into the blackness again.

KEVIN'S POV

"So why did you want to meet?" I asked Zack.

"Let's wait for James. Then we can all talk about this. And you know we will have to tell the gang, right?" I said.

"James should know before them. We need to tell him, and then I gotta tell all of you something," Zack muttered.

"What is it?" I asked.

" It involves Rachel. "

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry that this took so long (and it's so short)
School has been swamping me

Thanks for 52K!!!

Give me a follow on my Instagram which is: anu_photography
I post photos, books and there are updates. That just ya know if ya wanna know me a little bit

WHO DO YALL SEE AS THE MAIN CHARACTERS
I am making a trailer so I want to know
If anyone wants to make me a trailer let me know

❤❤ Anubluey