Chapter 5

We got back home and I continued reading Aiden's story. It was interesting.

"HMMM. RACHEL WHO IS THIS KEVIN GARNETT?" Aiden said over exaggerating every word. Wait how did he know. .

I looked up and Aiden was looking at my daily planner notebook. Oh firetruck no.

"AIDEN! GIVE THAT!" I yelped while scrambling to grab the book.

"Only if you tell me who Kevin Garnett is," Aiden bargained. 

"Fine. He is a kid that I have to tutor starting tomorrow," I mumbled .

"OOHHH. RACHEL HAS A DATE!!" Aiden yelled. I picked up a nearby pillow and threw it at him. He swatted it away and continued laughing. Darn his reflexes.

He then left me alone so I could finish reading his book. It was about a girl who was bullied by these guys but it turned out that they where protecting her, and how she was escaping the bad guys.
Around 5 my parents got home.

"Hey mom hey dad," Aiden greeted .

"OH MY. AIDEN! WHAT A SURPRISE," mom screamed in excitement. My dad and mom engulfed him in a hug and he was laughing as always. Once the excitement died down, I decided to tell my parents.

"Tomorrow I am coming home late, around 4 or 4:30 ish because  I am tutoring someone," I said. My parents were happy about that to.

About an hour later Aiden left to go meet with some friends and my parents were relaxing. I took this time to go to my room and draw. I sat on my bed drawing a boy. I didn't know who, but he looked familiar.

"Rach, lets go. Dinner time," Aiden called from downstairs. Well I guess he was home.

KEVIN POV

The next day of school I was dreading. Tutoring. Really? My parents tried it all. My genius brother tried helping and he couldn't help either. I doubt Rachel would be able to help. I don't know what's wrong with me. I suck at all academics, that's for sure.
I reached school and got off my black motorcycle. I love that thing.

"Yo Kevin! Ready for this afternoon?" Keith yelled from across the parking lot. He was running over with a goofy grin on his face.

"Yeah. Ready as I can be, " I responded, an aura of cockiness surrounding me.

" So I found out where Rachel goes during lunch. She spends lunch in the library , " James announced as he walked over with Zack.

"Great, now I can meet her," I laughed as we walked into school.

Deep down, I didn't want to meet her. Hell I never wanted a tutor. None of them help, but it makes me feel worse when no improvement is made. My parents are probably so ashamed. They are both doctors and they have one genius son and one moron son.

I didn't go to see her during lunch. Well I went to the library and saw her there. She is kinda cute. I didn't talk to her though.

The day went by faster than I would've liked and before I knew it I was standing out side the library doors. Rachel was inside waiting for me. Okay Kevin. Confident confident confident, I chanted in my head as I stepped in and walked towards her. I reached her table and plopped my bad down. Holy shit, she gets scared easily because she almost jumped a foot in the air.

"Hey girl. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see," I said charmingly. Come on that always gets a laugh or something.

Or not. She didn't even crack a smile. She motioned for me to sit down. As I sat she took out a stack of papers. Oh crap. My grade records.