Chapter 7

ZACK POV

"Haha suck on that Kevin," I whooped as my car passed his. He sped up and crashed into me, and we both went spinning. James laughed and threw a blue shell at me, and Keith just passed by and got first. Yes we take Mario Kart racing very seriously. Deal with that. Oh what, are you jealous? Haha, sucks for you. We all went to James' house to play after the gym.

"James what the hell, you have school tomorrow. You guys can eat pizza, but after that Kevin, Zack and Keith you guys should get home," James's older sister called from upstairs.

"Okay!" James screamed back. He turned off the tv as Kevin pounced onto Keith. Ah the revenge of beating Keith in reality when he beat us in Mario. We went upstairs after about 30 seconds of dog piling (Keith on the bottom) to eat the pizza.

KEVIN POV

"Bye guys, see ya tomorrow, " I called as I got into my motorcycle and took off down the dimly lit street.

" What took you so long in getting home? " Brandon asked as I walked through the door.

"Out," I replied sharply. Really, I was tired. School, tutoring, the gym and then Mario. And I still had some homework to do.

" Out where? " Brandon pressed. Did he have nothing better to do?

"Out as in out of the house," I responded snapily. I trudged upstairs to my room and got out my homework. The math was actually easy for once, and that was all the homework I had. Thank god, because I didn't want to study a lot tonight. I looked at my clock and saw it was 10:30. I guess it was later than I thought. But I didn't turn off my light till 11, so I went to my laptop and pulled up message.

RACHEL POV

I heard a ding on my computer and shot out of bed. I had been waiting for an email from an editor about the book I had written. Like brother like sister, I also wanted to be a writer. Instead I was greeted my a message.

Kev- with- a- hotbod : Hey there princess. How are you?

Rachnerd03 : Are you plotting my imminent doom?

Kev- with- a- hotbod : No princess, I understand why you made me take the test.

Rachnerd03 : Okay. I have to go, good night.

Kev- with- a- hotbod : Good night. Remember the guys are joining us tomorrow for tutoring.

RACHNERD03 HAS LOGGED OUT

I turned my computer off and climbed into bed. Oh I missed dinner. Meh, I will eat extra breakfast then. I trudged over to my bed and collapsed once again.

AIDEN POV

"Rachel, are you not eating dinner?" I asked walking into her room. She was fast asleep, which was surprising because normally she would work on her book for hours, until at least 11, and here she was asleep at 9:50. Really was she sick? What was she doing that made her so tired? Oh yeah she was tutoring someone that seemed to be a handful.

KEVIN POV

I shot out of my bed the next morning and stumbled around my room the next day. I grabbed my phone and nearly fell down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, Brandon awaited me.

"Well morning to you little brother," he greeted as I slumped past him and headed in the kitchen. I gave a head nod and poured my cereal. I shoveled LUCKY CHARMS into my mouth as Brandon watched in amusement.