Chapter 10

RACHEL POV

I was sitting at home reading my book and listening music like I normally would on a Friday night when my phone lit up.

Come downstairs- Aiden

I carefully out a bookmark in my precious book and placed it on the shelf. I walked downstairs and was scooped up, darkness covering my eyes. I was carried outside, the cool air piercing my skin. I was put in a car and the arms left me. Aiden closed the door, walked to the drivers side and started driving.

"Aiden where are we going? And why did you make it seems like you are a kidnapper?" I asked fishing my eyebrows.

"It's Friday night. You are a junior. And what do you do? " He asked.

" Read? "

"Exactly. You read books about adventure, but we never have one. Unless we are doing something for the journal."

" I don't see your point. "

"We are going to a party, no objections. No drinking for you, got that missy?" Aiden declared.

" Yes mom, " I mocked as he swatted at me with his hand.

"If you hate the party that much, we will leave."

" I don't wanna go. "

"To bad Rach. We will only regret the chances we didn't take," Aiden said wisely.

" Look at you, using quotes to back up your argument. When did you turn in to TUMBLR? "

"Haha, you are fuckin hilarious," he replied stopped at the red light.

KEITH POV

I swung my player wildly, protecting the goal with my life as Nicki attacked relentlessly. Our game had been going on for 45 minutes, and both teams were tied 6-6. Nicki's player missed the ball and I took the chance. I swung my player and the ball flew to the other end of the table, only to be stopped by Dave.

" Oh, what a nice save that was by Dave, and just in time as well. Dave narrows his eyes in concentration, what will he do? " Georgina said laughing. Dave moved his player quickly and the ball started to fly towards our side, but Kevin stopped it before it could get to me.

"And Kevin stops Dave's hit. Let's be honest, no one likes Kevin, and we all wanted Nicki's team to get the point," Georgina joked. Kevin flung the ball forward and it went straight into the opposing goal.

" Fuck yeah bitch! " Kevin whooped giving me a high five. While Dave sourly grabbed the ball from the goal.

"And with a shocking turn, Kevin scores!" Georgina shouted while Nicki swatted her.

"Guys get your ass up here," Charlie shouted from the floor above. We abandoned our match and ran up the wooden stairs.

"Hey was up Charles?" Dave greeted her once she came into our sights. Dave and Charlie had been best friends since they were 5, and they were both 24 now. 19 years of friendship. That was impressive.

"Fuck off Dave, this is serious," Charlie growled.

"Okay okay, stop flirting. Everyone is back here, what happened?" Jen cut in.

"We might be getting an ally to help us," she started.

"An ally?" 

"We have never needed an ally before."

"This is ridiculous we can take the Gora gang down easily. On our own."

CHARLIE POV

Everyone started talking at once, and I could barely hear my own thoughts.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" I shouted as loud as I could. I was greeted with silence automatically.

"Thank you. Now our potential ally is not against the Gora gang. Our ally IS the Gora," I continued before the room erupted again.

"The Gora wants to be our ally?"

"No. I say we don't do it."

"They are our enemy."

"We don't need them."

"It's a trap."

"SILENCE," I shouted and yet again, I was met by silence.

"Thank you. I have considered that this might just be a ploy to get rid of us, but I say we should meet with them. They are asking if we can meet at the diner, next Friday."

"Why should we even go? You even just said that it could be a trap, so why risk it?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah he brings up a good point. For all we know we could just walk into a slaughter house," Paul called. I was silent. They weren't wrong. We could be walking into a full on mass murder.

"I have an idea. Our gangs are all illegal, correct?" Dave spoke up. we all nodded and he continued.

"But no one except for some gangs know that our gang runs the diner. If we pack it with normal people, civilians, the Gora gang will have to cooperate. Since we are doing illegal activity, they would never take the chance in front of regular people. And if they kill the civilians, then they did mass murder, which would put the police on their trail," Dave explained. 

KEVIN POV

  "That's a good plan. Everyone has to work to fill the place up. Put flyers, threaten people to come, I don't care. Just get as many people as you can to the diner, because in 7 days,we have a meeting with the Gora Gang. And if it's not filled up, we all go down." Charlie said grimly.

RACHEL POV

I turned on the radio as Aiden moved the car forward.

"Just a small town girl. Livin in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere," Aiden sang along.

"Just a city boy. Born and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere," we chorused. He continued driving down the road until I looked to my left and saw a huge SUV barreling towards us at full speed.

AIDEN POV

Rachel screamed and I didn't know what happened, but the next thing I knew was that out car flipped, I hit my head, and darkness overtook me.

RACHEL POV

The SUV crashed into us and our car flipped over. The SUV sped away. Aiden hit his head and was out likeminded light. He was loosing a lot of blood. My arm was injured, but I managed to get my phone and call for help.

KEVIN POV

My phone rang and I picked it up only to be greeted by my mom screaming.

"KEVIN get your ass home NOW," she screamed, then hung up.

" Bye guys, got a crazy mom to handle, " I called to the gang. They all said bye and I drove home.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello readers! Ahh we made it to 2K!!! Huge thanks to all of you!

I just want to mention something. I am a student, I go to school Monday to Friday and I am involved in things outside of school. I try to work as fast as I can to put up chapters, but I can't update everyday (while I would love to) so please be patient.

~anubluey