Chapter 49

I found the pattern  and in 30 minutes I had gotten through. Thank god he had used the same tricks as he did some time ago. I was in shock that Shane would've been the guy to set up a program like that.

"I got through, and honestly I have no idea what I am looking at," I said. Nate took the laptop and looked at the screen. His eyebrows furrowed and confusion and gave the laptop to Charlie.

"The fuck is this?" Charlie muttered. "This is... What?"

"I say, we forget about the stupid computer, and just set something up so we can catch the bitches," Blair said.

"No," Dave said. " Look, we have allies. Just hand the laptop to them, see what they can do."

"Everyone shut up. I am the leader and I make the final decision," Charlie growled. Automatically any side chatter that was happening ceased and they all listen attentively.

"The laptop is something I will deal with later. Breaking through their wall was hard but thanks to Rachel we got through. They are using a different system, and that is why we are all confused," she continued. "As for taking them down, yes I have a plan. Once we figure out all their information, we stop any drug trade, weapon trade or any business they are in. We will take over all their work."

"That would cause their money to stop," Dave muttered. Charlie glared and him and moved her arm near the back of his head.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?" Dave complained.

"Don't interrupt dipshit," she said. "Anyways, as this ass hole said, yes it will stop their money flow. Naturally money is what keeps things strong because if something happens we can take care of it. Once their money flow stops, we attack and take them down. Now any questions?"

"Won't this take months?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah he isn't wrong, this will take some time," Zack said.

"Um, I have an idea," I said.

"Go ahead," Charlie said.

"Well from what I gather, this group is trying to take you guys down," I started. "Give them that opportunity. Make it an obvious one that they can't resist. Then when they go for it, strike back, because they wouldn't realize that it's a trap."

They all went silent. Charlie looked like she was in deep thought and everyone else mimicked her pose.

"Okay. And how do you think we should create this opening?" Charlie asked. At least half the people there looked at her in surprise, but she looked serious.

"I don't really know because I am new to all this. You can assume that they are essentially stalking you guys, so discuss plans for some big trade of something in a setting where you know they would be watching. Since we are in their system, and they don't know that, I think I can get to some more information and fire out if they fall for it. Based on that you create a strategy."

"I think she made a solid plan," Blaire said.

"I agree," Charlie announced.

Authors note

Hey guys! I am so sorry that after all the waiting I made you guys go through all you got was this short chapter. Sorry!

Thank you all for the positive messages! I am still working on getting to the road to recovery, and seeing your votes and comments do lift my spirits so thank you. AND THANKS FOR 78 K!!!!

Happy new years, and I hope all of you will be safe <3

anubluey