Chapter 30

Read note at end!

KEVIN'S POV

" I will let you two talk. Charlie, when he is ready for me just come find me, I will be at my desk, " officer Gordon said before scurrying out of the room.

"Okay Kevin, I sifted through some files that I have found to far. I gotta hand it to Nate. He has notes on how to get through firewalls if I get stuck. Anyways, everything checks out. Who ever got the car in your name even got your social security number. They covered their tracks perfectly. There is nothing I saw that sticks out," Charlie said.

"Well that's it then. There is nothing anyone can do," I groaned.

"All though, I found one thing strange. The day the crab was registered, we had a meeting but those are at night. The thing that sticks out is the location. It was bought all the way on the east coast and even if you left at 3 am, you wouldn't get there until 9 pm. And that's impossible because you were at that meeting. Someone got your information and framed you," Charlie explained.

"Well that's it then. Is that enough to get me out of this mess?" I asked.

"Nope. If I bring up the meeting I have to tell about the gang, which will get us in more trouble. Not only us, but other gangs will be exposed and every member of our gang will be sitting in a jail cell for who knows how long. I have to come up with something," Charlie sighed.

"Okay. Thank you so much Charlie. You can call Gordon back in here," I said. She nodded and left the room. About 8 minutes later officer Gordon sat down in the seat that had just been vacated by Charlie.

"Okay son. Charlie explained why it was impossible. The car was purchased on a Thursday, and it was on the east coast, car crash happened the next day. You didn't miss a day of school in that time, so I can let you go for now. But be careful. Also if you get called back here bring Charlie. And tell that girl she would make a heck of a detective," Officer Gordon laughed.

"Thank you sir," I said. I stood up and ran out of the station. My black motorcycle was waiting for me in the parking lot. I climbed on top of it and sped down the street back to my house.

"Where were you? You got back pretty late," my mom asked. She was putting a frozen pizza in the oven.

"Uh, I was at Keith's. Where are you going?" I asked. She rushed past me and grabbed her jacket and purse. I noticed that she had a face full of makeup on.

"Your father and I have something important we need to go to. We won't be back until later, so don't worry if you hear the garage at 3 am. Brandon is at his friends but he should be home soon. Bye sweetie," My mom answered. She ran out the door and into the car where my dad was waiting. The car pulled out of the driveway and disappeared.

EMERGENCY GET TO RIOS NOW
HURRY YOUR ASS UP -Nicki

Okay, coming -Kevin

I pulled the pizza out and turned off the oven. Hey safety first, right? I climbed back onto my bike and went to Rios. Familiar cars and bikes were parked outside. I sprinted into the building and saw my gang. The Magan Gang in a standoff with the Gora Gang. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" I yelled.

"Shut up Magan," Someone on their side growled.

"Hey! This is my diner, so either you leave, or we have a peaceful conversation," Charlie yelled.

"Alright we will talk," there leader, George said. "Your guys hijacked a deal we had Sunday night. We were doing a shipment when 7 people in black masks attacked."

"What makes you think it was us?" Jen asked, annoyed.

"One of my guys was able to cut the shoulder and saw the tattoo you all have. The M with a snake wrapped around it all in black," George announced.

"And later we got a message saying, 'did you like our trick> There is more coming your way' and it was signed MG. The tattoo and the text all lead to say it was you guys, the Magan Gang," someone else on their side said. I think their name was Derek.

"We didn't do this. We suspected you of the crash but I don't think you did it," Charlie muttered.

"Charlie, we are trying to form an alliance. The two strongest gangs," Jared started.

"Some third party member might be trying to get in the way," Charlie realized.

"We will be talking soon. Let's go," George said. They filed out of the diner, leaving our gang in silence.

"Charlie, consider that they might be tricking us," Dave said.

"Dave, I don't think they are. As of now, I need all to you to keep you eyes and ears open. Any suspicious comment, look, text. It all needs to be tracked and reported. If you hear someone I want you to get as much information as you can," Charlie ordered. We all nodded and left the diner.

"It seems like this is the calm before the storm," Keith muttered as we climbed onto out bikes.

"What do you mean?" James asked.

Keith sighed, "I think this is only the start. There is more to come." Then his voice got darker, and more serious. "We are starting a war, and this sis only the beginning. We will be in a full on war very soon, and we have to be ready at all times."

Authors note

Yo! What did you think of the chapter? Please look at last chapter and vote on the cover if you haven't.

Vote, comment!

Thanks, anubluey