Chapter 15

RACHEL POV

I managed to get to my room without collapsing. My heart was pounding and fear was coursing through me. I recounted the encounter that I just had and nearly went crazy. Why would a stranger named Dave want my phone? How did the guys know Dave? How in the world was I intertwined in it? And why was I in it?

I knew I needed to talk to someone, but the four guys that I was going to be friends with just scared the bejeebers out of me. The only person I could really talk to was in a hospital, and he wasn't allowed to be worried, stressed or listen to any more of my problems.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through the contacts, eliminating people I couldn't talk to. I kept scrolling until I reached the one person I could always talk to. My elder cousin Nate. He was 20 years old, but we talked pretty often.

Hey Nate, what's up?- Rachel

Moments later he replied, as always.

The sky XD. Nothing much. HBU?- Nate

Well Aiden is in the hospital because of the car crash. Think you can come over or are you busy? -Rachel

holy shit, everyone okay? And yeah I can come over. I'll be there in 20 minutes because I am just in the next town visiting some friends -Nate

Okay see you soon -Rachel

CHARLIE POV

"Charlie there is a chance I can get Rachel's phone because I am going to visit her," Nate said standing up from his laptop. Hooked up to his laptop was Kevin's phone. he was running some code thing trying to figure out who sent the message but it would be faster if we had two phones that had a message from the mysterious GG.

"Okay. Nikki can you call our 5 neanderthals that we asked to get the phone to come over here?" I asked the tall girl. She nodded and dialed Dave's number. Those five where going to get an earful from me.

RACHEL POV

True to his word, Nate appeared at my door in 20 minutes.

"Hey Rachel," Nate greeted as I opened the door.

" Hey Nate, how has everything been? "

"It has been good. I still don't regret not going to college. Speaking of how is Aiden?" Nate replied as he walked in. We sat on the couch, me hobbling after him.

"He is still in the hospital, but he is going to be okay."

" Well that's good. And how are you doing? " I

" I just have a fractured arm and some stitches in my leg, but other than that I am fine. How was your friendly visit? "

"Friendly visit? Oh yeah, that was good," he replied scratching the back of his neck and avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you lying?" I asked narrowing my eyes. He was displaying common signs of lying.

" I'm not lying, you know me I am just awkward, " Nate replied, looking me in the eye.

"Okay then. Nate why would someone try to kill me? " I asked him. His head shot up and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Kill you? It was just a car crash, an accident. I'm sure no one wants to kill you," Nate chuckled uneasily.

"Well some one sent me a text telling me to watch my back, which would lead me to conclude that I was targeted," I countered.

" Can I see this text? " Nate asked. I pulled my phone out and showed him the message. Nate read the message and narrowed his green eyes.

He muttered something along the lines of 'Gora Gang' under is breath so quietly, I wasn't even sure he said anything.

"Did you say some thing?" I asked, my brown eyes boring into his green ones.

" No. Do you want to go see Aiden? " Nate asked standing up. I nodded and he helped me to his black car. The drive to the hospital was silent and awkward.

"We're here," Nate announced. I got out of the car and we walked into the establishment.

"Hello, we are visitors of Aiden Giles," Nate said to the receptionist.

"Sure thing, just sign in. It's room A-7, first floor." We took badges, signed in and walked towards Aiden's room.

"Yo what's up?" Nate asked barging into the room.

" Nate, pleasure to see you, " Aiden replied smiling once he saw who we were.

"I'll leave you guys to talk," I announced walking out of the room. I roamed the halls until Nate appeared about 10 minutes later.

"He fell asleep. Let's go back, you need to rest to," Nate chuckled. We walked out of the hospital and drive home.

"I'll see ya later Rachel," Nate said once he put me on the couch. I closed my eyes and fell into a wonderful world of naps.

CHARLIE POV

I was working on a plan for our next few deal when my phone buzzed.

I got the phone -Nate

Good. -Charlie

RACHEL POV

I woke up and went to check my phone, only to realize that it was no longer in the table where I had left it. In it's place was a sticky note that said 'Sorry -Nate'

That's when it hit me. Nate knew Kevin, and everyone else. They all knew exactly what had happened that night. Why else would Nate take my phone? I needed answers or I was going to go crazy.

Authors note
Yo! vote comment do what you want. Please leave feedback so I can make this story better.
Chapter two of my new book THAT GIRL is out!
-anubluey