Chapter 36

KEVIN POV

I walked into the gang house with Keith. Charlie had called an emergency meeting.

"Kevin, Keith just go to the main room," Jen muttered.

"What's going-" I started before stopping myself. Standing before me wasn't Charlie and Dave like they normally would. I took in the scene that was laid out. Charlie was lying on the couch, not moving at all. I stepped closer and saw through her black shirt was a dark red liquid that was staining her shirt. Blood.

"Alright I got what you asked for, Blair," Dave yelled from the front of the house.

"Bring it to the main room," Blair yelled while running to the couch where Charlie was.

"Kevin, call the Gora Gang. George's number is on the yellow sticky note on the fridge," Dave ordered running in. "Keith go to the hospital and get 2 blood bags. Type O, it's a universal donor."

Keith sprinted out the door and I could hear his motorcycle engine rev before he sped away. I wen tot the fridge and dialed George's number.

"Hello," a voice said.

"Is this George?" I asked.

"Who is looking for him?"

"Just tell him it's Charlie," I said.

"Hello, this is George speaking," a different voice said on the phone.

"Hey, this is Kevin, although I doubt you know me. Anyways I am part of the Magan Gang, and something happened."

"You mind telling me what this something is?" he asked.

"Uh. Can you hang on for one second?" I put my hand over the phone before getting Jen.

"George, it's Jen. Someone attacked Charlie. She has a few deep cuts on the front and back," Jen said once I have her the phone. "One cut is inbetween the second and third rib."

" Kevin get in here, " Dave yelled. "Where is everyone?"

"Well Keith is getting blood, Jen is in the kitchen Blair is right next to you and I am about 5 feet from you," I answered.

" Where are the others? " Dave asked.

"James, Nate and Zack are spending tonight with their families," I replied. "Dave what happened?"

Blair was cutting Charlie's shirt while he was gripping Charlie's hand.

"She was attacked. My guess is that it was more than one person that hurt her," Dave growled.

"Dave you need to get up," Blair ordered. He stood up and stepped ago out there feet away from where he was.

"Her best bet would be to take  her to a hospital," Blair mumbled.

"Why isn't she at a hospital of she is so badly injured? " I asked.

"Dave is being too stubborn to let me take her there," Blair said.

" We all know bringing her to the hospital would cause complications, " Dave interjected.

"What would you do if I wasn't a medical student? If I wasn't trained what would you do?" Blair asked.

"Well then..." Dave trailed off.

" Exactly. We need to get her to the hospital. "

"Is that really our only choice?" Dave asked.

"I can patch her up, but a hospital would do a hell of a lot better job," Blair said.

"Yo guys, it's okay to take her to the hospital. George has a contact there that can help her with out the hospital really knowing," Jen said.

"Fine. Kevin, call Keith tell him he can just wait there. Blair do your thing, Jen is your car here?" Dave said.

"Yeah my car is here. It's literally right in front of the house," Jen said.

I walked out of the room to call Keith.

"Yo Keith, we are getting Charlie to the hospital, so just wait there, ok?"

"Why hello Kevin. Such a shame, your friend Keith. He is handsome but I might've scarred his pretty face," a silky voice said. A voice that wasn't Keith's.

"What did you do?" I growled.

"Now now, calm down Kevin. Do you want your friend to live?"

"Yes," I grumbled.

"Then listen carefully. Don't tell any of your gang members or the Gora Gang members about this."

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello. Earlier update than expected, right? Well happy Friday :)

Comment what country you are from (Ppl from America this doesn't apply to you XD  )

I am thinking of putting another story up (updates for this book and the other one I have up won't slow down) so what do y'all think?

Do you guys have any questions for any of the characters? Comment them and there might be a character Q&A coming up

<3

anubluey