Chapter 18

RACHEL POV

I had a small conversation with Jared while we did our class work. He was really nice, funny and smart.

"See ya Rachel," Jared said, running out of the class as the bell rang. I have a small wave and grinned. He seemed like a good person.

" Rachel, " a familiar voice said.

"Zack, I am not going to forgive you guys for stealing my phone, or for scaring me," I said not letting him finish.

"Okay then, but just be careful." Zack walked off, his tall posture slumped over. I got up and left the class so I could sprint to art. Shoot I was going to be late if I didn't get there in 30 seconds.

I made it to class just as the bell rang.

"Hey Rachel," Keith said before I cut him off.

"No. Not forgiven. If you guys keep this up I will stop tutoring Kevin and I will report you to the police for stealing."

That left Keith in silence. I worked on my drawing until the bell rang. Did I feel bad for what I had said? No. They deserved it.

I walked to gym, not caring how late I was. That was new for me. Being late? That never happened. Ugh, a few days with the guys and I was turning into a rebel. Late was not me. I walked in late, but luckily the teacher didn't notice. James was nowhere to be found in class which was fine with me. He probably go the message from Keith to stay away.

I faintly heard the words play and kickball announced from our teacher. I went through the class, bored, and excited when the bell rang. I ran no hobbled from school to the hospital. That wasn't good for me. Really it was many many miles. I am not cut out for that.

"Hi, I am here to visit Aiden Giles," I said to the lady behind the desk, once I finally reached the building.

The lady repeated the same instructions as always. The whole sign in take a badge thing. I did that and ran, sorry limped my way to his room.

"Knock knock," I announced walking into the room.

"Who's there?" Aiden laughed from his bed as I took a seat.

" Um... Europe. "

"Europe who?"

"No YOU'RE a poo," I laughed as Aiden just shook his head.

"That was so bad," Aiden teased, once my laughter stopped.

" No. You can't do any better than I can, " I protested.

"Really? Well then, knock knock," Aiden replied raising his eyebrows.

"Who's there?"

" Isabel. "

"Isabel who?"

" Isabel broken? I had to knock! " Aiden finished before he broke down laughing.

"That was even worse. Knock knock," I said putting my head in my hand.

"Who's there?"

"No-one because you are so lonely that you imagine people knocking on your door," I replied smirking.

" Well that was rude, " Aiden laughed. We continued telling knock knock jokes until Aiden fell asleep which was about 30 minutes later. I left his room and went to the front. Oh god, I didn't think this through. I would have to walk home.

"Hey princess," I heard Kevin say from behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, keeping my eyes away from his.

" I stopped by your house to see if you were okay, because you had no ride home and you are still injured, and then your mom told me that you where probably at the hospital, " Kevin answered.

"Well you found me. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go home," I snapped turning back around to exit the hospital.

"And that's why I am here. To give you a ride back to your house. Then to my place for the dinner," Kevin explained, grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me Kevin. I would rather kiss the giant squid then have you drive me home," I grumbled annoyed.

"Giant squid? What squid?" Kevin asked, genuinely confused.

I spun around and looked him in the eye. "The giant squid that lives in the black lake at Hogwarts," I huffed , pulling my arm away.

"Oh. Right. Anyways, I am driving you home so let's go," Kevin replied turning me and pushing me towards the door.

" Didn't I make myself clear? I don't want to be near you neanderthals, " I grumbled annoyed. He really didn't get the cluw.

"Yes you did. Crystal clear. But I'm am still sticking you home," Kevin laughed, smirking. With out warning he lifted me up and carried me out of the hospital.

"Put me down you big buffoon," I yelled whacking his arm.

" Okay. Here we go, " Kevin complied, putting me on his bike. "Hold on tight."

He took off speeding out of the parking lot. Shiuls my you not speed? Especially when you have a crippled person with you?

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS!!!! So big announcement! We for to 5K readers! YAY!! And we got to 300 votes!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Checkout my book, That Nerd
Next chapter will have the dinner
What do you think of the new cover?
-anubluey