Chapter 58

Casey sat down on the couch and we were all watching him. His hood still covered his face and he was silent, and so was the test of the room.

"Well?" Charlie asked. "Would you like to start?"

"Calm down Charles, I haven't been here in some time," Casey laughed. "Let me take this place in." He pulled off his hood to reveal his blue eyes and dark hair. He wore a soft smile and had a sharp jawline. "I know all of you except for her. Who is this?" I glanced at Charlie who did a small nod to show that it was okay to answer him.

"I am Rachel Giles," I answered. "I am not a member I was just brought into this by accident."

"Giles?" He said. "Interesting. I'll assume you don't know who I am?" I shook my head and he laughed. "Everyone sit down it's story time with Casey."

"Casey we don't have time for your stupidity," Nicki growled.

"Calm down Nicki this story is actually useful. I promise," he smirked. We all sat on either chairs, couches on the floor or on a table. I was sitting on a table with Kevin's arm slung over my shoulders.

"Okay lets start," he grinned. "So I am Charlie's twin brother. I was part of her gang until two years ago when I betrayed them and got kicked out. By betrayal I mean that I sold information about them to the Gora Gang, but that information was fake. I was kicked out because I had even fake teamed up with them." He paused and closed his eyes. "In my time away, I have been paying attention. When I heard that some gangs were planning to take you guys down a year and a half ago, I honestly didn't think much of it. Then when I heard some new gang was ducking with you guys I came back. After the accident with the Giles' and my contact told me what was going on I strayed digging into these guys."

"Who is your contact?" James asked. "Should we be concerned about them or are they on our side?"

"They're a friendly. You'll meet him soon," Casey answered. "Anyways I found out that this gang can fuck us up pretty badly. They don't care about anything except the downfall of the Magan Gang. The easiest way to win would be to give them what they want, but to also stall them. In that time we get all our allies and we end these guys."

"So you want a war," Nate concluded. "You want us to go to war with another gang and hope and pray that we have enough people to take them down?" He scoffed and looked around. "You lost our trust once. How do we know you aren't working with them?"

"Because I still have my Magan Tattoo. I never got it covered, even when I ran into cops or I was in fight. Getting it removed or covered would let me be safer but I didn't. Also I am not walking out on my sister again."

"And what happens if your plan doesn't work because let's face it, it is basic," Blair asked.

"Blair you still doubt me. If it doesn't work then I do have a backup plan."

"Everyone except for Nate, Casey, Rachel, Keith, Nicki, and Dave clear out," Charlie ordered. "Now." Everyone went upstairs, leaving the six of us alone.

"Um Charlie," I spoke up. "I know I don't know much but I have an idea."

"And the unofficial member speaks," Casey scoffed. "If you aren't even part of the gang why are you still here?"

"Buzz off Casey," Nate growled. "You know exactly why she is here."

"Yeah I know that she was in the accident, kidnapped and had some weird shit with the gang world, but why is she still here." He leaned back into the couch and put his feet on the table. "Why haven't you just walked away from this crap?"

"Someone came after me and my brother," I answered. "They hurt my family and now I will get revenge. No matter what."

"Good," he smirked. "Now what's your idea?"

"We have access to their network," I started. "If I have a little more time I think I can get deeper into it. With that I think we can find something that we can use against them without trying to wage a physical war on them. If that doesn't work then you go after them with your allies."

"I have already made a decision as to what we will do," Charlie announced. "I will surrender myself to them."

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for being so slow. I have been busy but I will hopefully update in a week on two.

Thanks for the love and support.

Comment what you think!

-Anubluey