Prologue-Nicki's Life

AN- This book will mainly be in Nicki and Perrie's p.o.v.

Nicki's p.o.v.

Where to start.. well I guess I should start with my name. My name is Nicki Winehouse. Sounds familiar right? Well that's because I was the Godson/nephew of the world renowned singer Amy Winehouse, until she died 5 years ago on my birthday.

I'm 22, I'm a man even though my name is one of a woman. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and tattoos that cover my arms, upper body and left leg. I played hockey when I was younger (I wish I still did but my dream of playing in the NHL ended abruptly but that's another story). I'm originally from Australia but when I was six months old, my parents uprooted my family of 8 to move to South Shields, so that my dad could expand his record business because a man named Alexander Edwards wanted to sign with my dad without moving to Australia. My dad jumped at the offer and I've lived in the U.K. my whole life. I now own Winehouse Records (AN-I know it's made up but it's for the purpose of the story), I've expanded the company from locations only in Australia and England, to locations in the U.S., China, Canada and all around Europe. I'm also a singer and writer. Yes, I'm rich but I don't like to flaunt it.

Now about my life... I'm pretty much a loner now. My dad who owned Winehouse Records one of the prominent record companies in the world, passed the company down to me when he passed on four and a half years ago. Next on to my bitch of a mother I guess.. I haven't talked to her since I was 12 because of what my step-father did to me, and because I ran away to live with my Godmother. But let's not talk about her because it's a story for another time.

Next on to my friends, I have 6 close friends they're all in the industry. They're names and I stories that I feel I should tell you are Selena Gomez, yes the actress turned pop star as she likes to correct me, I met her the first time I went to America when I opened up the studio in NYC. I've known her for four years Next is Taylor, he's in the group Cheat Codes with me. We put out some pretty catchy songs. I've known him for about three years.

The last four are the girls of Little Mix. Leigh-Anne and I are the least close in comparison to the other three, but to say that we aren't close is an insult. We are party buddies and she's as much of a sister as well my sisters. To be honest I'm probably closer to her than my own sisters. Next comes Jadey, she the sister I never wanted. We are always hanging out, partying, watching Disney movies or texting. However, since she's been dating Jed but there is no resentment at all towards her or him, as long as he doesn't hurt her. Jade and I were pretty much inseparable and I still love her to death. To be honest I'd die for any of the girls. Next is Jesy, who I like to call my adopted mother. She is always calling me to make sure I'm eating or sleeping and not over working my self. We have become even closer ever since her and Jake broke up. Also, due to my revealing of one of the biggest secrets, what is that secret you might ask, well I'm in love with my best friend of twenty-two years Perrie Edwards.

Speaking of Perrie I guess I should tell you about my relationship with her. Or should I say my friendship with her. I have know Perrie for as long as I can remember we grew up together and are practically inseparable. We met when her father brought her into the studio one day while he was recording with his band. We grew closer and closer from then on. We know everything about each other, we were each others first kiss, we know each others deepest darkest secrets and last but not least we know how to get under each others skin to the point where one wants to kill the other. I could go on and on about her but there's only one true thing you need to know about her and I and that is that I'm hopelessly in love with her have been since the day I laid eyes on her and I'm stuck tragically in the dumbass friend zone.

Well that's my life. My "tragic" boring life. Let's get to the story now.

AN-Tell me what you guys think!