- 08 -

"Hyung!" Jimin huffed angrily.

"Oh for shit's sake, I said I did not do it. What else do you want to hear?" Suga said as he rounded a corner and beeped at the slow car in front of him. Their pursuers were still in hot pursuit of them but here they were, arguing about something so, so trivial.

"I saw you look at the rearview mirror! Our eyes met, hyung, our eyes met!" Jimin was shouting from the backseat, his clothes now changed into an obviously male outfit.

Suga sighed. He did not sign up to babysit a damn child. "I was just checking if you're alright because you were taking so long."

Jimin glared at him through the rearview mirror. "I asked you not to look while I'm changing, hyung. You promised! You even laughed at me because 'hey, why would I even peep on your lame naked body', but then I caught you looking through the rearview mirror!"

"You were already dressed when our eyes met in the rearview mirror, how sure are you that I had been looking at the rearview mirror while you were changing?" Suga reasoned as he stopped on a red light. The enemies were still a few cars away. In this setting where there were a lot of people, they would not do anything too spontaneous. That meant they were safe.

"How can I be sure you did not?" Jimin challenged.

Seriously, this kid was impossible. Yes, cute, but so damn freaking impossible. "Okay fine, I did. But only the butt part."

"Butt part?" the younger boy asked with an indignant expression that looked pretty funny through the rearview mirror. The red light turned to green and Suga immediately stepped on the gas pedal.

"That part when you were struggling to wear the jeans and probably because you don't want me to see your dick in case, you were turned around, kneeling on the car mat and hunched over the seat. Your ass was on display on the rearview mirror, it was round, nice, looked so squeezable. No big deal."

Jimin blinked, his face disbelieving. "Have you just molested my bum with your eyes?"

This, of course, made Suga roll his eyes. "I did not stare for shit's sake. I looked away after like, two seconds."

"Liar."

"I'm driving at almost past the speed limit, you idiot. Did you really think I'll still have time to stare at your ass? We have been dead a long time ago already if I really did what you're accusing me of doing."

Suga couldn't believe this. They were being chased by three cars in the night traffic of Seoul, he was driving fast with the effort not to go pass the speed limit because he didn't want the police to slow him down, a bunch of other agents were out there to kill them, and they were having this stupid conversation.

The younger only crossed his arms and huffed as he looked away sulkily, a moment later clutching on the seat for his dear life and squeaking cutely when Suga picked up more speed and did a lot of turns in different alleys.

Suga, for the life of him, thought that Jimin was really adorable when he was moping, but also just as adorable with his eyes wide and mouth agape when Suga suddenly picked up his speed. Damn, the kid was cute in anything and everything he did.

"Whoa, where are we going, hyung? Why are you driving faster suddenly?"

"We're not in the main road anymore and there's no speed limit here. Plus, we also need to increase our gap from them so that we will have more time."

"More time? Where are we going?"

Suga smirked. "To a place where they won't find us even if they try to."